Congratulations Buna Cougars

The Matador

Great job by Coach Morgan and his staff.  Teams and fans always want to overlook the Cougars and downplay their ability, but they keep finding ways to win and make the playoffs again.  Last night was really great because the Cougars knocked a district rival out of playoff contention and ensured their playoff berth on Kirbyville’s home field.  How sweet it is!!  Let’s keep it going against EC.

50 minutes ago, Turn back the clock said:

Great job by Coach Morgan and his staff.  Teams and fans always want to overlook the Cougars and downplay their ability, but they keep finding ways to win and make the playoffs again.  Last night was really great because the Cougars knocked a district rival out of playoff contention and ensured their playoff berth on Kirbyville’s home field.  How sweet it is!!  Let’s keep it going against EC.

Credit to those two former long time Silsbee coaches now on staff. ;)

2 hours ago, Makemineaconvertible said:

Buna was in whether win or lose. That’s probably Buna’s only win in the last 15 years on Kirbyvilles home field. See you on the diamond sport. 

Check your facts first.  If Kirbyville would’ve won, it would’ve created a 3 way tie.  As a result, Kirbyville needed to win by 13 points to make the playoffs.  Why wait until baseball, I think our next sport (after we are eliminated from the football playoffs) is basketball.  I wonder how those games will fare?

9 hours ago, Turn back the clock said:

Check your facts first.  If Kirbyville would’ve won, it would’ve created a 3 way tie.  As a result, Kirbyville needed to win by 13 points to make the playoffs.  Why wait until baseball, I think our next sport (after we are eliminated from the football playoffs) is basketball.  I wonder how those games will fare?

The only reason I respond to you is because you have did nothing but kick and make wise ass cracks about Kirbyville. Let’s not hide behind our Port Arthur IP address. Your a fair weather fan of whose ever playing Kirbyville. When ever Buna makes it to 2 straight state championship games then you can talk smack about how good they are, until then enjoy going 2-3 deep and starting basketball the Monday after thanksgiving every year  

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:13 AM, Makemineaconvertible said:

The only reason I respond to you is because you have did nothing but kick and make wise ass cracks about Kirbyville. Let’s not hide behind our Port Arthur IP address. Your a fair weather fan of whose ever playing Kirbyville. When ever Buna makes it to 2 straight state championship games then you can talk smack about how good they are, until then enjoy going 2-3 deep and starting basketball the Monday after thanksgiving every year  

Somebody is salty.

Especially after talking all that jabber this offseason. I figured you walked into this year with no expectations at all.

On 11/14/2017 at 1:06 PM, Makemineaconvertible said:

Not salty just don’t like one person that trolls Kirbyville and talks smack only about us. 

Or was it the fact that every district prediction I made (almost down to the correct score/point spread) was accurate?  Well, except for Warren beating Kountze.  I didn't see that one coming.  Good luck in basketball and hopefully things will start getting better during an intense offseason.