Ofdicial Crow eating Thread, yall come get a piece of Biaplayer

biaplayer

I got some crow gumbo for you! Mr 70 points on Nederland.

So got a question since you might fall in this catagory with several people saying BF played to conservative. But I have heard several times today at work from PNG fans that BF should have went for two when it was 20-27 and y’all kicked the extra point to make it 20-28. Do you agree with your png peeps Biaplayer or no? Would that help BF not be to conservative? Because several years ago he tried to go for two when y’all had that shorter qb Walker and were calling for his head about being to aggressive now he is to conservative from what I am hearing and reading on this forum. 

1 hour ago, bigdog said:

#5 - Nice fields don't win games, players do as you found out ... again.  Come to think of it we win on your field too.  :)

You mean on our nice evenly balanced fair  turf field & not the mud slop field that your team got to practice on. Oh yeah that;s right, it had no effect on the game. lol!

14 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

So got a question since you might fall in this catagory with several people saying BF played to conservative. But I have heard several times today at work from PNG fans that BF should have went for two when it was 20-27 and y’all kicked the extra point to make it 20-28. Do you agree with your png peeps Biaplayer or no? Would that help BF not be to conservative? Because several years ago he tried to go for two when y’all had that shorter qb Walker and were calling for his head about being to aggressive now he is to conservative from what I am hearing and reading on this forum. 

If you watched any PN-G games this year you would have seen that running RJ 40 times is not the offense he has ran. I think by saying conservative they mean he abandoned the pass. Hughes and Stansbury were getting one on one coverage and Stansbury did not have an incompletion thrown his way. Also all the pooch kicks when we have a kicker that can kick it out of the end zone was nerve racking. 10 or 15 yards is not a huge deal but when Nederland scored with only 13 seconds left it could have been. 

4 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

If you watched any PN-G games this year you would have seen that running RJ 40 times is not the offense he has ran. I think by saying conservative they mean he abandoned the pass. Hughes and Stansbury were getting one on one coverage and Stansbury did not have an incompletion thrown his way. Also all the pooch kicks when we have a kicker that can kick it out of the end zone was nerve racking. 10 or 15 yards is not a huge deal but when Nederland scored with only 13 seconds left it could have been. 

Nederland could have had 95 yards to go. PNG was not stopping the big two. When PNG loaded the box and brought the safety down the post was wide open deep middle. When y’all dropped the linebackers back into coverage no one wasn’t touching Simmons after about 4 yards past the line of scrimmage and he was getting extra yac due to poor tackling and wrapping up. Huge difference I seen from both defenses was PNG not wrapping up and Nederland was. But something that people aren’t saying is Nederland was gang tackling. All 11 gold helmets would be within 5 yards after PNG player was down. (Mainly RJ) 

3 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Nederland could have had 95 yards to go. PNG was not stopping the big two. When PNG loaded the box and brought the safety down the post was wide open deep middle. When y’all dropped the linebackers back into coverage no one wasn’t touching Simmons after about 4 yards past the line of scrimmage and he was getting extra yac due to poor tackling and wrapping up. Huge difference I seen from both defenses was PNG not wrapping up and Nederland was. But something that people aren’t saying is Nederland was gang tackling. All 11 gold helmets would be within 5 yards after PNG player was down. (Mainly RJ) 

I am not getting into what ifs. Just trying to help explain what people might mean by Faircloth being conservative. Nederland played a better game. Plain and simple. Better game plan and better execution. 

10 minutes ago, png9mon said:

You mean on our nice evenly balanced fair  turf field & not the mud slop field that your team got to practice on. Oh yeah that;s right, it had no effect on the game. lol!

So I guess only one team played on the field right?  Like I said the you have lost on you nice expensive field turf too. 

56 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Going for two up 7 would have to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

1 hour ago, navydawg31 said:

Definately non educated folks talking that nonsense. You don't go for 2 in that situation. 

1 hour ago, png9mon said:

Nederland has the obvious speed edge if you watched the game. We just watered the field down to slow our guys down to give y’all a chance. LOL

3 hours ago, png9mon said:

1 hour ago, jake94 said:

Nederland has the obvious speed edge if you watched the game. We just watered the field down to slow our guys down to give y’all a chance. LOL

1 hour ago, jake94 said:

I was in complete awe of Shug running to the tune of 292 yards on that muddy disgraceful field. Cant believe he managed. You would think that football was invented on grass !!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, outanup said:

I was in complete awe of Shug running to the tune of 292 yards on that muddy disgraceful field. Cant believe he managed. You would think that football was invented on grass !!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

Don’t worry bro we get ragged a lot about still having a grass field. We’re not very cosmopolitan are we! Imagine that.......playing football on real grass! The nerve! Lol!