Ofdicial Crow eating Thread, yall come get a piece of Biaplayer

biaplayer

All right phone has been ringing off the wall, text messages and well you get the point, everyone wants apiece of ole Biaplayer, well fellas im here to eat crow, i will take my crowsalad as im on a diet! Congrats to Nederland, they played a great game. NI EXCUSES here. We got outcoached and that is the absolute truth. Fairclothe scared to kick the ball out the endzone, i hate the pooch kick with a passion, for the life of me i dont understand why with 1:48 left you give Nederland the ball on the 40, just horrible. So with that being comeon with the comments im here and aint going nowheres lol

Barrow did outcoach Faircloth, but I think Ned players deserve more credit than they are getting. Aside from Roschon who was unreal, it was tough to see all this top notch talent that y’all kept hyping. Maybe it was a down game for PNG, but Ned had 7-8 guys that really stood out Friday while PNG had 2 in my opinion, Roschon and Stansbury. Ned also seemed to have a significant overall speed edge on offense and defense in my opinion. Thoughts?

My thoughts are Png should have stayed with game plan, Running RJ every play doesn't make sense when we have the weapons we have. The soph runningback was running decent they stopped feeding him the ball, Riggs didn't get too many opportunities , Stansbury  did what he did, didn't throw to #9 at all Hughes didn't get much touches, im sure the Booster club meeting tonight the parents wont hold their tongue, I keep hearing about Seniors on the bench that should be playing on defense. Well after watching 9 games I can honestly tell you our Defense is horrible, the front four get it done but the secondary is the question mark. He needs to move some people around to different positions. Boast Needs to be moved back to where he was, I would say put Stansbury back on defense, but  he is scared to tackle, I thought the move to offense was the right move for him just my opinion which doesn't mean doodlely squat. Not trying to single any kid out, #4 is always in the right spot, but trying to sling someone down instead of rapping up and going to ground or waiting for help, smh. I could go on and on, but it is what it is I haven't been pleased with the defense this year and I am beginning to believe that it is a lost cause this year. Im not sure why he plays the kids that he plays but I will say this offense sales tickets, defense wins championships and we aren't capable of playing defense. its a shame when your qb throws a pic and makes better tackles than the defense. RJ needs to be at safety I don't care what anyone says, if Faircothe has a lead and is trying to protect it he better send the kid to the safety position and let him be a playmaker. Just my two cents, the kid can catch and run and hit and is a pure athlete, cant be scared to put him into make a stop or two.

12 minutes ago, Realville said:

NED 36 PNG 35. - Good ole Humble Pie! Way to be a good sport Biaplayer! We are what our record says we are! Good Luck in the playoffs!  I still can’t stop laughing about that game!!! Peace out!

not the first time I have had to eat crow but wont be the last time either im sure.  For the life of me with a 8 point lead why would you pooch kick when you have a kid that can put it out of the endzone, just plain old dumb if you ask me, im at the point where I say we go for two everytime we score, the heck with setting yourself up for failure get some balls and go all out, its the playoffs every play counts now.

1. Nederland wanted it more from the coaching staff down to the players. 

2. Man coverage on the final 2 point conversion when they used misdirection on the previous attempt? 

2. Pooch kicks when you have a kid that can put it in the end zone every kick and Nederland's deepest guy is on the 10. 

3. Single coverage on #22. Makes no sense. Nederland had the smarts to double Riggs all night. 

4. Completely abandoning your offensive game plan. 

5. Nice field. I had no idea Hurricane Harvey moved back through this week. 

None of those are excuses just all point back to #1. 

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

My thoughts are Png should have stayed with game plan, Running RJ every play doesn't make sense when we have the weapons we have. The soph runningback was running decent they stopped feeding him the ball, Riggs didn't get too many opportunities , Stansbury  did what he did, didn't throw to #9 at all Hughes didn't get much touches, im sure the Booster club meeting tonight the parents wont hold their tongue, I keep hearing about Seniors on the bench that should be playing on defense. Well after watching 9 games I can honestly tell you our Defense is horrible, the front four get it done but the secondary is the question mark. He needs to move some people around to different positions. Boast Needs to be moved back to where he was, I would say put Stansbury back on defense, but  he is scared to tackle, I thought the move to offense was the right move for him just my opinion which doesn't mean doodlely squat. Not trying to single any kid out, #4 is always in the right spot, but trying to sling someone down instead of rapping up and going to ground or waiting for help, smh. I could go on and on, but it is what it is I haven't been pleased with the defense this year and I am beginning to believe that it is a lost cause this year. Im not sure why he plays the kids that he plays but I will say this offense sales tickets, defense wins championships and we aren't capable of playing defense. its a shame when your qb throws a pic and makes better tackles than the defense. RJ needs to be at safety I don't care what anyone says, if Faircothe has a lead and is trying to protect it he better send the kid to the safety position and let him be a playmaker. Just my two cents, the kid can catch and run and hit and is a pure athlete, cant be scared to put him into make a stop or two.

I agree they are horrible but the  PNG defense has played good enough to hold most teams in 22-5A, coupled with  RJ and  that gets you a share of the district title. All the pts scored, rushing TD, passing TD mean ZERO going forward. It is playoff time and everybody starts the same. I have wondered why RJ is not playing D, maybe daddy has some strict rules about no D  maybe Big Bro can explain. 

58 minutes ago, mistro said:

I agree they are horrible but the  PNG defense has played good enough to hold most teams in 22-5A, coupled with  RJ and  that gets you a share of the district title. All the pts scored, rushing TD, passing TD mean ZERO going forward. It is playoff time and everybody starts the same. I have wondered why RJ is not playing D, maybe daddy has some strict rules about no D  maybe Big Bro can explain. 

maybe so I don't know, yes you right defense has gotten by in district, playoffs a whole different beast, yes dad might have rules. But parents shouldn't have a say in the matter, if your kid plays and the coach makes a decision for him to do something out of the norm well then by golly  make it happen, I don't care what the parent thinks its playoff time you do what you have too! as for this booster club BS well im not into that and don't care if they have it or not, I hope someone stands up and questions him as to his thoughts especially the pooch kick!! I don't know im at a loss for words, I hope this loss wakes them up and they make adjustments.

14 hours ago, Brubaker said:

Bia, we know you understand the "Bulldog Way", you've watched it for years so no crow needs to be eaten.  Time to make a run, PNG bracket sets up better than Nederland

lmao no I don't understand the bulldog way lol , I went there my 7th grade year it was horrible, I was scarred for life lol.

5 hours ago, biaplayer said:

maybe so I don't know, yes you right defense has gotten by in district, playoffs a whole different beast, yes dad might have rules. But parents shouldn't have a say in the matter, if your kid plays and the coach makes a decision for him to do something out of the norm well then by golly  make it happen, I don't care what the parent thinks its playoff time you do what you have too! as for this booster club BS well im not into that and don't care if they have it or not, I hope someone stands up and questions him as to his thoughts especially the pooch kick!! I don't know im at a loss for words, I hope this loss wakes them up and they make adjustments.

Do parents really go to the booster club meetings to question the coach? If I was the coach I would tell em how quick to go and how to get there!! A parent should only be allowed to cheer for the players and keep their mouth shut.  As for RJ playing defense, yes he would be good out there. Do you risk his Career to win a high school football game? 

11 minutes ago, PAT said:

Do parents really go to the booster club meetings to question the coach? If I was the coach I would tell em how quick to go and how to get there!! A parent should only be allowed to cheer for the players and keep their mouth shut.  As for RJ playing defense, yes he would be good out there. Do you risk his Career to win a high school football game? 

are you not risking his career playing at qb running 40 times a game come on man its football if you are scared say you are scared lol. A lot of teams play their kids both ways, you have to do what you have to do. Nederland has played several players both ways, why cant we?

3 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

are you not risking his career playing at qb running 40 times a game come on man its football if you are scared say you are scared lol. A lot of teams play their kids both ways, you have to do what you have to do. Nederland has played several players both ways, why cant we?

And I totally agree with everything you just said. Wanted to hear some replies. If I’m coach a kid is going to play ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE I ask him to. Don’t care if it’s a player as good as Shug!

17 minutes ago, PAT said:

I doubt they get to "question" the coach but he will take the time to go over plays and explain why they did what they did right or wrong. 

8 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

I doubt they get to "question" the coach but he will take the time to go over plays and explain why they did what they did right or wrong. 

Over half of these parents know nothing about football. I wasn’t raised to ever question or ask a coach to explain why he did what he did. Sorry

7 hours ago, aki1994 said:

1. Nederland wanted it more from the coaching staff down to the players. 

2. Man coverage on the final 2 point conversion when they used misdirection on the previous attempt? 

2. Pooch kicks when you have a kid that can put it in the end zone every kick and Nederland's deepest guy is on the 10. 

3. Single coverage on #22. Makes no sense. Nederland had the smarts to double Riggs all night. 

4. Completely abandoning your offensive game plan. 

5. Nice field. I had no idea Hurricane Harvey moved back through this week. 

None of those are excuses just all point back to #1. 

#5 - Nice fields don't win games, players do as you found out ... again.  Come to think of it we win on your field too.  :)