Dodge Demon 840 HP - 0-60 in 2.3 Seconds

Hagar

54 minutes ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

I want one.  Any of you, if you're in a twister about what to get me for my birthday, this would make a great gift. :) 

Oh, and please include a $500 gift card from ExxonMobil so I could afford to buy gas lol.

Reb.....you, me, and the rest of the non-professional driving nation cannot handle 840 hp. We think we can, but truth be known, we don't have a clue. Sure, we can get on I-10 doing 70 and punch it and probably lose our stomachs from the sudden thrust, but going light to light, we would end up off the road, through a house or two, really no telling what could happen. That's a car for a collector. Anyone who cant' grasp 0-60 in 2.3 secs......the Greased Lightning ride at Astroworld took off going from 0-60 in 2 secs. It would make you crap your pants.

I remember the Demon, Duster, and Swinger from the 70s. You could get the 340 cu. in. in all of them. They ran plenty fast. Can't imagine driving one of these Demons today. They are fine though.

21 hours ago, REBgp said:

I want one.  Any of you, if you're in a twister about what to get me for my birthday, this would make a great gift. :) 

Oh, and please include a $500 gift card from ExxonMobil so I could afford to buy gas lol.

Here ya go Reb. Another car no one can truly drive. HP is hp..... It's how effectively you transfer that to the wheels. Enjoy.....