West Orange-Stark vs. Brookshire Royal

tennisbc

5 hours ago, GUNHO said:

Taking WO-S out of the equation.Looking at the brackets and the teams left ,except for a few, look to be pretty competitive and a shot of making it to the region final.I can't pick a clear cut favorite.Thoughts?

Madisonville in the 3rd round looks to be the only possible blip.  I can see Liberty getting to the Quarters for a rematch.  Region 3 is the weakest it’s ever been this year.

12 hours ago, Goblin said:

Madisonville in the 3rd round looks to be the only possible blip.  I can see Liberty getting to the Quarters for a rematch.  Region 3 is the weakest it’s ever been this year.

I agree.Usually there are at least three dominate teams in this region.Couldn't have picked a better time for a team to have to rebuild or just reload.I'm pretty confident with our chances of making it out of the region, we will have to still bring our A game.It's not the 2016 version.

2 hours ago, GUNHO said:

I agree.Usually there are at least three dominate teams in this region.Couldn't have picked a better time for a team to have to rebuild or just reload.I'm pretty confident with our chances of making it out of the region, we will have to still bring our A game.It's not the 2016 version.

So stop talking about the 2016 version sounds like an excuse.Look each week u get better or u get worst no matter what year or who is on the field. the last time I talked about last year was last year, this bunch is good enough to do anything, it  comes down to blocking and tackling and how well you do it the day so leave the past in the past 

2 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

So stop talking about the 2016 version sounds like an excuse.Look each week u get better or u get worst no matter what year or who is on the field. the last time I talked about last year was last year, this bunch is good enough to do anything, it  comes down to blocking and tackling and how well you do it the day so leave the past in the past 

Huh?Chill

18 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I'm telling u they need  to go back to  2 teams outta each district and one division, this way is so water down

As I'm sure you know, there are a few ways of doing it to make it better and more competitive. 4 or 5 team districts need to be gone, otherwise games like Tatum/Huntington will be a battle for playoffs winning one district game. When money is in question, weird decisions will be made.