MCM 2017 Thoughts

Stattrax

So, here it goes.

For some reason, Nederland, as always, comes out and is mentally prepared to play this game. It does not matter if they are outgunned or have injured players, or what.. They are prepared, have a good game plan, follow the game plan, and are in the right spots. I often thought it was just a Neamann thing. But after last night I realized its just a Nederland thing. Monte has those kids as prepared as LN did. They are in a right mental state, they play hard, make plays, do not miss tackles, and follow the plan laid out. On the coaching side, Monte and Spell, once again where a step ahead of everything we did. They dictated everything we did. There is a reason why Nederland wins this game 8 out of 10 times. So putting all the trash talking to side, Congratulations to Nederland and their fans. I think it shows you do not need a new stadium, turf, facilities, 38 fancy uniforms, and 20 helmets.. If you have a great coaching staff, believe in your staff, buy into your tradition, and put it all out on the field, the end result is what it is. And that is a win. So at least for this one game every year, you wont catch me talking any trash. Some things never change, and it showed last night. Nederland has not missed a beat, Congrats.

9 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

So, here it goes.

For some reason, Nederland, as always, comes out and is mentally prepared to play this game. It does not matter if they are outgunned or have injured players, or what.. They are prepared, have a good game plan, follow the game plan, and are in the right spots. I often thought it was just a Neamann thing. But after last night I realized its just a Nederland thing. Monte has those kids as prepared as LN did. They are in a right mental state, they play hard, make plays, do not miss tackles, and follow the plan laid out. On the coaching side, Monte and Spell, once again where a step ahead of everything we did. They dictated everything we did. There is a reason why Nederland wins this game 8 out of 10 times. So putting all the trash talking to side, Congratulations to Nederland and their fans. I think it shows you do not need a new stadium, turf, facilities, 38 fancy uniforms, and 20 helmets.. If you have a great coaching staff, believe in your staff, buy into your tradition, and put it all out on the field, the end result is what it is. And that is a win. So at least for this one game every year, you wont catch me talking any trash. Some things never change, and it showed last night. Nederland has not missed a beat, Congrats.

Neumann instilled the "Bulldog Way" when he showed up.  It was mentioned in every player interview after the game.  That is the IT factor for this program.  Neumann let Monte and Spell coach, and put together gameplans, so not much has changed.  Classy post, we put on one heckuva show when the entire state was watching.

Classy post, bro. It was a great ballgame. Interesting last night was the guy known for offensive innovation had 3 plays... Roschon left, Roschon right, and Roschon middle. Ned was much more creative and utilized ALL their weapons and even a few that we hadn’t used all year long. The senior that scores the go ahead 2 point conversion, that was his FIRST offensive play of the year and the first completion to a TE all season! The atmosphere is unlike any other and these games are great 9 times out of 10 with the occasional blowout being out of the ordinary. Good luck to both in the playoffs. Roschon is a great talent and seems like a great kid, too!

Yeah we didn't even try to get the ball to any one else. Stansbury had a guy 5'7 on him all night lol. Hughes got barely any carries when the pass clearly was a point being taken away. This

No screens, no bunch formations. Just 2 plays Roschon pass and Roschon run. Now Roschon was a bit off, however he also ran 30x.

If the rbs aren't being used on O maybe they can play D. There has got to be someone else who can play corner. 

Very disappointing knowing the gameplan was Roschon and nothing else.

This is the very same path png walked last year. You know where it leads, the moment you meet a team with balance, it's over! 

Crosby.....here we come.....Shug better be rested for that one

19 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Yeah we didn't even try to get the ball to any one else. Stansbury had a guy 5'7 on him all night lol. Hughes got barely any carries when the pass clearly was a point being taken away. This

No screens, no bunch formations. Just 2 plays Roschon pass and Roschon run. Now Roschon was a bit off, however he also ran 30x.

If the rbs aren't being used on O maybe they can play D. There has got to be someone else who can play corner. 

This is the very same path png walked last year. You know where it leads, the moment you meet a team with balance, it's over! 

Winner winner chicken dinner. Deslatte proved he could run the ball last night and they stopped using him. Hughes could have some touches, but none. How about some more dump passes to Lane or Hebert? It is like BF goes brain dead in this game. Anyway Nederland earned it last night and I hope they continue to play with the same amount of intensity into the playoffs. Good luck Dogs in the playoffs. I think we need to get Shug a daily hot tub regimen and possibly a massage after this game. 

Roschon played his heart out but how much can you run one horse! He did amazing and I say Roschon helluva player but we had others on the team that could have carried some of the load! Why wear one player out! He is going to get him hurt! I would be worried about that if I was his parents! Faircloth loves his QBs but he has to realize they can't do it all! Deslatte had two great carries and then never got his hands on the ball it's been like that all season! Hope Faircloth gets his head out of the sand and does something above the defense! I know Callais should be starting he could have done so much better on defense! The kid plays with all heart but faircloth doesn't like his dad and it is known! In scrimmages at the beginning of season played fantastic and Gaitlin saw it but faircloth would tell them to play the other kid! Can't play politics need to play the kids that earn the spot by potential not by who has the money! 

By the way Callais has always started on defense since 7th grade but this year is sitting the bench on varsity doesn't make sense to me! He isn't the only one on defense this has happened to lefort quit seeing what Faircloth was gonna do on defense! He was another one that this team always had as one of the lb! This team has slaughtered Nederland since 7th grade and they get to seniors and can't beat them doesn't make sense to me but they are out coached and some key positions have changed to underclassmen that shouldn't be there!f by the way I don't have a son on the team actually a daughter but watched this team since they were little and they had the talent to pull off a victory! Feel sorry for the kids! Faircloth got what he deserves once again! The boys didn't deserve this!

My son was also a starter up until this year and underclassmen were put in front of him and he was having to teach them plays. There were several coaches that told me personally he had one of the best off seasons and show huge improvement. Then was told he would get no play. At that point he told me that he was done. 

Yes anyone that knows this group of kids from the time they were little know there are several starters from 7thgrade on isn't starting their senior year which is crazy! You have Wiggins that is 6'5 and 195 pounds sitting the bench! When chuck Langston was here for spring training he had Wiggins and Callais both on defense starting! It's crazy! Like I said Faircloth gets what he deserves not playing the kids that need to be starting for defens! We could have utilized Wiggins size on defense!

If you are a fan you have to stand with them through thick and thin! I know many people are a lil frustrated but honestly it's been all about Roschon since they were in STJFL! If the coaches don't use others then they are insane because PNG has some studs with the lead being Roschon but others can compliment him! Maybe they figured that it would be an easy win ! PNG will be just fine! A loss is sometimes a win in the long run! It helps you wake up and realize you gotta think outside the box! Much respect for both squads! Last night was war!

7 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

If your talking about the db #15 on Nederland, there was no big advantage there. The Kids been making plays vs every teams best wr’s the last 2 years  Just like u will take any matchup with ur little bro Nederland will take that 5’7” guy to do his job every play. Major props to ROSCHON been one the best since jr league & showed last nite how damn good he is. Much respect to him & png football. Best of luck in playoffs 

10 hours ago, Stattrax said:

So, here it goes.

Classy post.. where’s your brother biaplayer at though?? 

9 hours ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

Yes anyone that knows this group of kids from the time they were little know there are several starters from 7thgrade on isn't starting their senior year which is crazy! You have Wiggins that is 6'5 and 195 pounds sitting the bench! When chuck Langston was here for spring training he had Wiggins and Callais both on defense starting! It's crazy! Like I said Faircloth gets what he deserves not playing the kids that need to be starting for defens! We could have utilized Wiggins size on defense!

Do the sophomores that are starting in front of these seniors deserve to be there?

10 hours ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

Roschon played his heart out but how much can you run one horse! He did amazing and I say Roschon helluva player but we had others on the team that could have carried some of the load! Why wear one player out! He is going to get him hurt! I would be worried about that if I was his parents! Faircloth loves his QBs but he has to realize they can't do it all! Deslatte had two great carries and then never got his hands on the ball it's been like that all season! Hope Faircloth gets his head out of the sand and does something above the defense! I know Callais should be starting he could have done so much better on defense! The kid plays with all heart but faircloth doesn't like his dad and it is known! In scrimmages at the beginning of season played fantastic and Gaitlin saw it but faircloth would tell them to play the other kid! Can't play politics need to play the kids that earn the spot by potential not by who has the money! 

If the real reason Calais doesn’t start is cause BF doesn’t like his dad then BF needs to go!! Would Shug be sitting if his dad wasn’t liked? That answer would be hell to the NAW!

9 hours ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

That’s a big accusation against the coach that your making. Sounds like you got an ax to grind

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

I had predicted 35-17.  I figured PNG's defense would eventually be their demise.   On any level of football 35 points should be enough to win.  Anyone have what the total yardage given up by PNG's defense?  Also, does anyone have what the total yardage gained by PNG's offense?

I found it:  PN-G gave up 384 total yards.  PN-G had 436 total yards on offense.