11-3A-I vs 12-3A-I

About a week ago

Hitchcock vs Trinity 

East Chambers vs Buna

Coldspring vs LaMarque 

Woodville vs Hempstead 

Last year 11 swept 12 in the Bi-District round. I think the higher seed wins every game this year, depending on which La Marque team shows up. Not putting my money on them. 

Predictions; 

Woodville, Coldspring, EC, and Hitchcock. 

2 hours ago, About a week ago said:

2 hours ago, About a week ago said:

They won't next week either...too soon? 

Nah, about 3 years too late! With the current coaching situation in Coldspring I can't get butt hurt over losing! Would be the worst case of hemoroids ever heard of. Of course as I keep getting told, the talent just isn't there! It's a shame to blame the kids for the destructive nature of a superintendent! But what the heck, he moved on to another district. Been watching the Trojans for a long time. They sucked before Barbay got there, and they suck again after he left, but I guess he just had good timing and got the only good group of athletes to come through Coldspring. it is terrible to watch a talented group of kids work their butts off to get beat because you get out coached every week. Luckily the rest of the district is terrible enough so that we still make the playoffs. 

You are correct TROJANSWIN. I am thinking on starting a thread calling all coaches to take a look at this great group of young guys. The many underclassmen Coldspring has are very talented and capable to advancing very deep next year. Hopefully a good coach will take interest and inquire. Leading rusher is a freshman. Leading tackler is a freshman. The other 1000 yard rusher is a junior. Sky is the limit.