LC-M VS Kilgore Predictions

LCMAlumtiger32

LC-M VS Kilgore Playoff Predictions   

22 members have voted

1. 1. LC-M VS Kilgore Playoff Predictions

• LCM
    • Kilgore

43 minutes ago, KilgoreAggie98 said:

Offensively, we can go. We average around 370 rushing, 60 passing, and 40 ppg. Sr. QB Buddy Jackson makes it all go. He's not very big, but he is a 4.44 guy who doesn't miss many reads and is a pretty good passer. Leading rusher is TB Briant Mumphrey.... he averages about 10 ypc. Our top receiver is Jonathan Shepperd... 6'3" - 196#, 10.6-100 (committed to Oklahoma State). Our O-line is not huge, but they are very good.

How good are y’all defending the run?

52 minutes ago, KilgoreAggie98 said:

Offensively, we can go. We average around 370 rushing, 60 passing, and 40 ppg. Sr. QB Buddy Jackson makes it all go. He's not very big, but he is a 4.44 guy who doesn't miss many reads and is a pretty good passer. Leading rusher is TB Briant Mumphrey.... he averages about 10 ypc. Our top receiver is Jonathan Shepperd... 6'3" - 196#, 10.6-100 (committed to Oklahoma State). Our O-line is not huge, but they are very good.

I am sooooo glad Buddy Jackson is FINALLY a senior lol.

All kidding aside he is GREAT at running Kilgores offense and if LCM can not come up with some way of containing him it will be a long night for the Bears. 

16 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I am sooooo glad Buddy Jackson is FINALLY a senior lol.

All kidding aside he is GREAT at running Kilgores offense and if LCM can not come up with some way of containing him it will be a long night for the Bears. 

The number 1 thing that I see we have not seen that style of offense. I hope we can come up with some type scheme or will be a long night

4 minutes ago, LastBearStanding17 said:

The number 1 thing that I see we have not seen that style of offense. I hope we can come up with some type scheme or will be a long night

Yeah...it is hard to prepare for the option because you just dont see it much anymore. The scout team might be able to replicate the plays in practice but can not replicate the speed. 

21 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Yeah...it is hard to prepare for the option because you just dont see it much anymore. The scout team might be able to replicate the plays in practice but can not replicate the speed. 

That’s correct. We would have to use starting Qb on the scout team not a good idea

29 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

It's almost indefensable when we run it cleanly. Henderson's defense has been very good this year against everyone not named Carthage or Kilgore. We played clean against Hendo and the Lions got caught stunting the wrong way a few too many times. 

11 minutes ago, KilgoreAggie98 said:

It's almost indefensable when we run it cleanly. Henderson's defense has been very good this year against everyone not named Carthage or Kilgore. We played clean against Hendo and the Lions got caught stunting the wrong way a few too many times. 

The last two regular seasons Henderson is 17-3...and 2 of those 3 have been to Kilgore. Despite the misery Buddy has dished on us watching him run that offense is a thing of beauty. Dont see too many hs qb's that will make a pitch off the option at full speed 10 yards downfield.

12 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

The last two regular seasons Henderson is 17-3...and 2 of those 3 have been to Kilgore. Despite the misery Buddy has dished on us watching him run that offense is a thing of beauty. Dont see too many hs qb's that will make a pitch off the option at full speed 10 yards downfield.

I'm still salty about that 30-9 beatdown y'all put on us in 2015 that cost us an outright district title, lol.

I remember that downfield pitch you are talking about.... I was like what the.... good play Buddy, good play.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 7:36 PM, EnjoyLife said:

I recall in the post-game interview after the Kilgore-Carthage game last month, Carthage Coach Scott Surratt mentioned that he and his defensive staff knew that Kilgore was likely going to have some success on offense early in the game until his defense had a chance to experience and adjust to Kilgore's great speed.  And indeed that was the case, as Kilgore led Carthage for a large part of the first half.

2 hours ago, gronkykong17 said:

Hearing some rumors out of LCM about kids missing this game for other reasons than injuries. Makes me feel for the seniors who are running out of that tunnel and competing for what could be the last time. I understand Injuries but some other things I have heard are just mind blowing. 

Good Luck Bears!

I’ve heard some rumors also I guess I’ll see when I get to the game to se if get are true