New Caney vs vidor predictions...

mytwocents-28

17 minutes ago, pakronos said:

ummmm...STICK TO THE SUBJECT!!! mods will lock it up cause you going PERSONAL with it...like i said...NC TALENTED offense will hang as much as they want on William P Hobby Airport...aka..Vidor defense lol. #noflyzonenot!! lol

Don’t want to talk about last year. It hurt didn’t it! Lol

14 minutes ago, Realville said:

Hey Bigbro who won the Nederland - PNG GAME? Sorry but you jumped in! Lol!

That could never bother me. I'm way more a Shug fan than a PNG fan.  I just support whatever team he's on. If anything Roschon just re asserted himself as one of the most dominant SETX players in recent history.

Oh and since you are riding Nederlands coattails, I shouldn't have to remind you of 42-14. Oh and 28-21 lol. 

13 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

That could never bother me. I'm way more a Shug fan than a PNG fan.  I just support whatever team he's on. If anything Roschon just re asserted himself as one of the most dominant SETX players in recent history.

Oh and since you are riding Nederlands coattails, I shouldn't have to remind you of 42-14. Oh and 28-21 lol. 

Only reason I had to give you a hard time is because for 2 weeks all heard from PNG fans is that Nederland had no chance of winning. As for as the whooping we took from y’all we’ll we didn’t show. The Nederland game was a good game just came up short. I knew it was going to be a tough year. Lost a lot on the offensive side of the ball. But proud of the kids for making the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, Realville said:

A bye week an 2 weeks to prepare for us didn’t hurt. I saw it coming. Now we’re even. Lol!

you really don't want to go there...kenny ray was being nice trying to give your coach and players some time to prepare for a season...didn't help much smh...still got donkey stomped and beat up by the top 3 teams...

4 minutes ago, Realville said:
18 hours ago, JagMarine95 said:

I think Vidor can pull the upset. New Caney was "supposed to blowout" Central in last years bi-district round and yet the Jags took em to 3OTs in a game the Jags should have won. Anything can happen

this ain't last year...vidor isn't central from last year...william p hobby secondary is open for business in vidor lol

Some of you cats take this a little too seriously. They're kids. They play a game. You trash talk each other over how kids play a game better than other kids playing a game like it gives you or your community some sort of edge in quality of living. Then you ride their coattails like the Xbox controller is in your hand, and you're responsible for how deep they went in the playoffs 4 years ago or whatever. Christ all Friday, man. 

5 minutes ago, TenaciousK said:

Some of you cats take this a little too seriously. They're kids. They play a game. You trash talk each other over how kids play a game better than other kids playing a game like it gives you or your community some sort of edge in quality of living. Then you ride their coattails like the Xbox controller is in your hand, and you're responsible for how deep they went in the playoffs 4 years ago or whatever. Christ all Friday, man. 

welcome to playoff season and 21 and 22 5a lol

20 minutes ago, TenaciousK said:

I don't know how you aren't enjoying these posts lol. They're pretty hilarious honestly, at the end of the day whatever team you root for shuts up even the biggest haters so as long as they leave it all out on the field and continue winning.

37 minutes ago, sheldon1364 said:

Just Passing some info .. if anyone cant make the games this weekend you can watch them live at 

This is the hidden content, please
       they have all area playoff games streameing live.

Friday night games are live? Normally they show them an hour after the game ends but have live audio.