Monte Barrow...A new era begins

outanup

It's becoming clear to me that he had a lot to do with the success of Nederland in years past as well. Nederland hasn't missed a beat. Just shows the faith that LN had in him to have complete control of the offense. I've always heard that LN changed his teams offense to match his strengths but I believe it's Monte who was making those changes. Congratulations to the coaching staff and Monte. Huge win and great game. 

16 minutes ago, BIG SHOW said:

It's becoming clear to me that he had a lot to do with the success of Nederland in years past as well. Nederland hasn't missed a beat. Just shows the faith that LN had in him to have complete control of the offense. I've always heard that LN changed his teams offense to match his strengths but I believe it's Monte who was making those changes. Congratulations to the coaching staff and Monte. Huge win and great game. 

You  know, most Ned fans were saying that when he got hired and before the season started.   I'm sure offensive changes were collaborative between LN and Monte. Good to hear from an outside source.

24 minutes ago, Pngfan2014 said:

So how many of you armchair quarterbacks would be bad mouthing Barrow today had the 2-point conversion failed, saying he should have went for the tie? 

24 minutes ago, Pngfan2014 said:

So how many of you armchair quarterbacks would be bad mouthing Barrow today had the 2-point conversion failed, saying he should have went for the tie? 

Armchair quarterback? The entire stadium was yelling go for two!! So if we would have missed it WE would have backed the call and our coach.