21-5a vs. 22-5a

TradenupBH

There are no moral victories but it helps a little I guess seeing 2 teams Central lost to and another one we just edged out moving on to the 2nd round.  I actually see 2 of the 3 moving on to at least round 3. Guess we know which district was the best this year.  Congratulations Titans, Bulldogs and Indians.

On 11/11/2017 at 10:37 PM, Davidp0403 said:

Png Crosby game gonna be like a 70-69 type of game both excellent os and inconsistent ds 

I have a pile of cash to invest.... Can you tell me how to be a millionaire?

3 hours ago, robanadana said:

Our football program has definitely turned the corner. We lost a lot last year to graduation and and still managed to put a good team on the field. I would just like to get the fourth place team from 21-5A for once instead of taking the district champ to the wire every year.

The wing/slot "T"   

I hate it, and nobody wants to admit this. but it's an unpursued, silent recruitment. The Stud wants to play for the team that the virtuous athlete fits to... Vidor is:  RBs but not OL... LBs but no DBs...  No WRs... No QBs... No DLine.  A couple few extra BIG, homegrown, coachable athletes and VIDOR is RAGING 5 rounds deep with "T" perfection.   Matthews is doing what is necessary.   He's playing the odds and Yahtzee happens.  Look out because it happens

24 minutes ago, badndn said:

They just need to complete 80% of the 5 or 6 wide open passes that they do attempt instead of 30%. 

Agreed, better route running finding the soft spots will produce a higher completion  percentage. I think we need to throw from the shotgun instead of under center in order to give the qb more passing time .

6 hours ago, fretbro6 said:

The wing/slot "T"   

I hate it, and nobody wants to admit this. but it's an unpursued, silent recruitment. The Stud wants to play for the team that the virtuous athlete fits to... Vidor is:  RBs but not OL... LBs but no DBs...  No WRs... No QBs... No DLine.  A couple few extra BIG, homegrown, coachable athletes and VIDOR is RAGING 5 rounds deep with "T" perfection.   Matthews is doing what is necessary.   He's playing the odds and Yahtzee happens.  Look out because it happens

Honestly in my opinion qb's make this offense even that much more lethal. Ask quirante and geth simmons.