21-5a vs. 22-5a

TradenupBH

19 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Lol I ain't worried bout you. Talk that talk. it's your time to talk.  I heard you was in the band from ol cats at Lincoln. Prolly why you so opinionated and salty all the time. Good luck tho...lol

Looks like the winner of Ned/Porter will get Manvel. Ugh

10 minutes ago, PAT said:

NC/Vidor winner gets FB Marshall

PNG/Crosby winner gets College Station 3rd round.

PAM gets a rematch with probably Temple 3rd round.

We need someone to get past the 3rd round! Anybody Please!

2 hours ago, Red Dawn said:

Not only may we not see a punt, we may not see anything but onside kicks!!! It doesn’t matter if we/they score from 70 or 50. TD is still 6 points. 

You know I've always wondered why not onside kick more if your just going to pooch. I mean unless you have a kid that is really good at pooch kicking the opposing team usually gets the ball close to the 40 anyway. You might lose 10 yds of field position but at least you have the opportunity for a recovery. Over under on onside kicks is officially set at 5 and a half. Your thoughts.

20 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

You know I've always wondered why not onside kick more if your just going to pooch. I mean unless you have a kid that is really good at pooch kicking the opposing team usually gets the ball close to the 40 anyway. You might lose 10 yds of field position but at least you have the opportunity for a recovery. Over under on onside kicks is officially set at 5 and a half. Your thoughts.

I know, I’ve wondered the same or why not kick it out of bounds every time. 

1 hour ago, bronco pride said:

100% agree!!!

4 hours ago, PAT said:

That's the spirit!

Manvel is the number one  in state for a reason.  I know its highly unlikely that Nederland could win BUT... Nederland Knocked off then number one Pearland Dawson a few years ago.  

Of course we were the 5th ranked in the state that year.