21-5a vs. 22-5a

TradenupBH

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Welp that didn’t work out to well . Did it?? lol 

Lol I ain't worried bout you. Talk that talk. it's your time to talk.  I heard you was in the band from ol cats at Lincoln. Prolly why you so opinionated and salty all the time. Good luck tho...lol

Its funny that a 1 point loss takes away everything before that game.

I'm still behind the PNG Indians and We're coming for Crosby. 

Hopefully with a little better Defense..lol

And hope we bring the WHOLE playbook. Not just the "run RJ" page.

A little mouse running around spewing nonsense  isn't going to change a thing. 

10 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

I honestly have no idea. Let’s play ball. 

Your team has multiple athletes that the coaches trust. The last two years toward the end of the season and playoffs png has leaned way to hard on #2. If that continues, Y'all will win and he will very likely get hurt at some point. What made this offense deadly was the multiple athletes being utilized. Plus you guys are not a good match up for us on D at all. 

I'm for Hughes back at rb full time since they don't pass it to him and not using the rbs.e

8 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Your team has multiple athletes that the coaches trust. The last two years toward the end of the season and playoffs png has leaned way to hard on #2. If that continues, Y'all will win and he will very likely get hurt at some point. What made this offense deadly was the multiple athletes being utilized.

I'm for Hughes back at rb full time since they don't pass it to him and not using the rbs.

I agree, he has to touch the ball more. That will take the pressure off of RJ. But Deslatte is good too. Hopefully they are not bitter for not being trusted and not getting the ball last night. RJ has had big passing numbers for a reason this year, he does not have to run every play.

11 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Your team has multiple athletes that the coaches trust. The last two years toward the end of the season and playoffs png has leaned way to hard on #2. If that continues, Y'all will win and he will very likely get hurt at some point. What made this offense deadly was the multiple athletes being utilized. Plus you guys are not a good match up for us on D at all. 

I'm for Hughes back at rb full time since they don't pass it to him and not using the rbs.e

I think it is an even match up. Who ever plays closest to their potential wins. Penalties and turnovers are huge. 

44 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

And this is EXACTLY shuck picked MECCA over the Indians...

13 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

Crosby’s potentials:

holding, td called back

missed extra point

can’t field pooch kick

No defense 

I want to win em all to Scuba. But this is high school football. Lots of positives in this 9-1 season that was supposed to be a down year, that I think you are over looking. 

We may lose to PNG. They may lose to us. Either way PNG & Crosby are good programs. State Elite programs? no. But would 95% of communities trade places with us, I’d think so. 

50 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

I want to win em all to Scuba. But this is high school football. Lots of positives in this 9-1 season that was supposed to be a down year, that I think you are over looking. 

We may lose to PNG. They may lose to us. Either way PNG & Crosby are good programs. State Elite programs? no. But would 95% of communities trade places with us, I’d think so. 

Yep. 

Just frustrated but I wouldn’t trade it for nothing. 

I want competitive, injury free & sportsman like games (for all teams). Sometimes you can’t get what you want... 

13 hours ago, bronco pride said:

I will be at the Crosby PNG game and hope I don't see 1 freakin punt. Hell I saw enough punts at Dayton this year to last me. Defense is over rated anyway.

Not only may we not see a punt, we may not see anything but onside kicks!!! It doesn’t matter if we/they score from 70 or 50. TD is still 6 points.