Bedlam - Crosby v. PNG

Cougtalk

This is the hidden content, please

342_20171015_163120-e1510558769912-920x1

Region III: Port Neches-Groves

PNG might have the best quarterback in the region, and that’s saying something in a group that includes Jabari James (FB Marshall), Chase Griffin (Hutto), Caden Fedora (A&M Consolidated) and Marquez Perez (College Station), to name a few. It also means the region is absolutely brutal to navigate, but it’s hard to bet against a team that could catch lightning in a bottle with their main man in the middle of it all.

On 11/13/2017 at 9:29 AM, aki1994 said:

I am pretty sure a Crosby poster was on here saying Crosby sat 4 or 5 starters. I would be shocked if that was the case. 

Crosby didn't sit anybody.  Played the backup RB for the first series and he was effective.  Craig never got loose and NC has the best shutdown corner in the district.  Plays a lot of press man and can out-athlete any receiver on the field.  He will lose some (not many) to tall receivers.  Crosby has one tall receiver and he was on the trainers table early.  

But....Crosby was down 35 - 13 with 5 minutes to go in the second quarter.  4th and 2 on their own 48 yard line.  Crosby punted.  Read into that what you will.  

So I have a feeling, maybe a fever. 

But I feel the only solution to this amount of NDN disrespect is more COWBELL! 

Cougars will walk into Stallworth after getting embarrassed by New Caney with a fire in their belly. The defense will come to play realizing they cannot just rely on the offense to make the game easy for them. The Cougars will make some early stops and will coast to a multiple TD victory. 

Final score 63 - 49 Cougars up by 2 TD's most the way but PNG will never give up. 

14 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

So I have a feeling, maybe a fever. 

But I feel the only solution to this amount of NDN disrespect is more COWBELL! 

Cougars will walk into Stallworth after getting embarrassed by New Caney with a fire in their belly. The defense will come to play realizing they cannot just rely on the offense to make the game easy for them. The Cougars will make some early stops and will coast to a multiple TD victory. 

Final score 63 - 49 Cougars up by 2 TD's most the way but PNG will never give up. 

Indians coming in with an embarrassing loss also. By 1 fricken point. To our Rival. Nobody is as ticked as us..lol

On 11/13/2017 at 9:52 AM, FishingNDN said:

I don’t see PNG beating anyone with a dynamic offense....Faircloth can’t win a shootout.....if it comes down to matching someone score for score his play calling and time management with ultimately be PNG downfall 

Do you still feel that way?