Bedlam - Crosby v. PNG

Cougtalk

44 minutes ago, CHampGP753 said:

I heard people saying they threw the game to avoid Marshall lol. Yeah like PNG is better reward. It will be a great game to watch with lots of offense.

They did not do that. They were already planning on playing Vidor first round and a possible 2nd round against Marshall. All the stars would have had to align perfectly for KPark to get in for the PNG / Crosby matchup, and it did.  

4 minutes ago, CCRed said:

They did not do that. They were already planning on playing Vidor first round and a possible 2nd round against Marshall. All the stars would have had to align perfectly for KPark to get in for the PNG / Crosby matchup, and it did.  

I agree with you, It was sarcasm. People overlook vidor for some odd reason, but heck Marshall second round or PNG first round you still have work cut out for you.

29 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I am pretty sure a Crosby poster was on here saying Crosby sat 4 or 5 starters. I would be shocked if that was the case. 

no way in hell they threw the game, that is ridiculous. I cant see Crosby being scared of a second round matchup with Marshall, now Manvel maybe lol. I don't think anyone is looking past the first round matchup with the exception of PAM, they shouldn't have a speedbump  till the third or fourth round respectively I believe , I haven't seen the playoff bracket yet need to look at it and see.

17 hours ago, FrodoNDN said:

Didn't have to be one person. Hadn't been that way all year. Hopefully we go back to spreading the ball to Hughes, Stansbury and Riggs.....

Actually, did have to be one person against Nederland, as our receivers were slipping running their routes, noting all the mud on the jerseys, on what was apparently a wet field, though I do not know why it would have been wet. (No Rain?) We had to establish the run to score, and Shug is the dominant runner.  They had no answer for him after he began running, They had all answers for him trying to pass. We would have scored often in the first half if we had ran him early consistently, this could have opened the short passing game, in the second half.  Nederland defended us perfectly & we still scored because they couldn't stop Shug.  Hopefully, Crosby & a turf field will allow us to get back to our passing game & score points.  In the playoffs, you do whatever it takes to score!!!  PNG INDIANS NEED TO STEP UP OFFENSIVELY & DEFENSIVELY TO GET THIS WIN!!!

13 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

well in order to do that you need to grow some balls kick an onside kick and hope you get, make or cause some turnovers and or run a fake punt, or just run a long sustained clock eating drive.

18 hours ago, png9mon said:

Just don't get behind....tit for tat......hopefully at the end of the game we have the ball last. I am hoping for our defense to step up. They have it in them.