Congrats Big Ned

RoschonsBigBro

You guys came and did what you said you would do. Roschon can't do everything man. Faircloth was straight up outcoached. Oh and please take #3 out of the game on D. Every big play ned had was against him!

Good job, good luck !

22 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Congrats Ned, definitely deserved the win. No excuses. 

Our coaches are going to run RJ into the ground. How that kid keeps popping back up is beyond me. One tough kid. Didn't utilize Riggs at all. He was open several times.

Yeah they are going to kill roschon. Coach gotta come up with a better plan. Next year will be worse, no riggs or Hughes plus the no rb situationwe havery now

11 minutes ago, NDNation said:

He was on the ground tonight. Very scary. Looked like it was just cramps. He was on the trainer table for a bit getting stretched out. 

Just cramps, couldn't open his hand much to clap or catch the snap. Use the damn running backs to run the ball sometimes. I don't know how much a guy can shoulder until something gives.

23 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Just cramps, couldn't open his hand much to clap or catch the snap. Use the damn running backs to run the ball sometimes. I don't know how much a guy can shoulder until something gives.

I agree. Deslatte did a good job running. I will say this, his heart is is bigger than his talent. That is saying a lot considering his talent. We as PNG fans appreciate what he gives to the team and school. It is good to see a kid with his talent not be cocky and constantly work to improve himself. He is a leader on and off the field. I will always be a fan no matter where he goes.

3 minutes ago, jake94 said:

7 outta the last 8 has a nice ring to it! Ned had never beaten a Roschon led team, now PNG has never beaten a Monte head coached team! Legend Status back on in Big Ned!

Yeah, the so called legend killer is now 2-7 vs Nederland.   His LK status is revoked.

6 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

Glad to be back to the familiar Ws again! Great game, the whole time I kept thinking "is he really that hard to tackle!?" Can't wait till he's apart of longhorn nation! Boy can ball. Great game PNG

Yes he really is and I wish he was going to my Aggies, I will watch where ever he is.