Texas A&M Basketball 2017-2018

PhatMack19

22 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Whew!  Good win for A&M.  Auburn and the refs never quit 

A&M    81

#8 Auburn   80

They were bad.  Normally you get pretty consistent officiating at this level.  But this game and the UT/Tech game last week was some of the worst I’ve seen in CBB. 

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

A few big wins in a row.  2 players arrested for pot.  1 kicked off, 1 suspended indefinitely.  I know TexasHoops didn’t want to see this, but he’s had multiple chances.  

This is the hidden content, please

I knew about it long before this post obviously and equally as obvious, I hate to see this.  I won’t comment further about it other than to say I hope he lands on his feet and finds a better situation. 

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Wilson has decided to shut it down and end his college career. Tough kid but just couldn't overcome that knee injury.

Tough times again for my Aggies

That makes the Caldwell loss hurt even more.  He hasn’t been playing much, but with Wilson out, he would have been the backup and seen a lot of time.  Lord help us with Chris Collins seeing minutes. 

8 of the 13 scholarship players have been suspended at least once this season with JJ now gone after 3 strikes.  Collins was one of the few that hadn’t.  That all falls on Kennedy IMO.  You can’t win like that no matter how much talent is on your roster.  

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

That makes the Caldwell loss hurt even more.  He hasn’t been playing much, but with Wilson out, he would have been the backup and seen a lot of time.  Lord help us with Chris Collins seeing minutes. 

8 of the 13 scholarship players have been suspended at least once this season with JJ now gone after 3 strikes.  Collins was one of the few that hadn’t.  That all falls on Kennedy IMO.  You can’t win like that no matter how much talent is on your roster.  

Final Four talent and coaching