Texas A&M Basketball 2017-2018

PhatMack19

41 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Ags win 88-65.  

Good start to the season

This team has a chance to be REALLY good.  They need to stop spotting people double digit leads to start games though.  

Kennedy gets a bad rap at times from the home fans IMO.  Thought his defensive adjustments tonight were spot on.  Got the Ags rolling and the Mountaineers never recovered.  And this was almost the equivalent of beating a top 10 team without your starting QB.  After seeing Kentucky tonight as well, feel even better about predicting A&M to win the SEC. 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

This team has a chance to be REALLY good.  They need to stop spotting people double digit leads to start games though.  

Kennedy gets a bad rap at times from the home fans IMO.  Thought his defensive adjustments tonight were spot on.  Got the Ags rolling and the Mountaineers never recovered.  And this was almost the equivalent of beating a top 10 team without your starting QB.  After seeing Kentucky tonight as well, feel even better about predicting A&M to win the SEC. 

They are +8000 right now, which may change after tonight.   That wouldn’t be a bad value bet.  

36 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

They are +8000 right now, which may change after tonight.   That wouldn’t be a bad value bet.  

I would lay a hundo on that.  They really don’t have a weak spot at full strength.  And I was really impressed with Starks tonight.  Played really well for a fish in his first game.  Especially given the magnitude (opponent strength, prime time TV game, etc).  

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

This is the hidden content, please

52 minutes ago, no-look said:

They could easily be a top ten or twelve. If they keep winning that will take care of its self. 

Easily and should be.  But you’re right.  It will take care of itself.  If they are as good as they CAN be, they should be a 1 or 2 seed imo.   Yes, they’re that talented.  

One thing I love about this group Kennedy has assembled is there are no prima donnas.  Heck, the one who could justify being one turned down lottery money to come BACK.  

Solid start and then end then pretty much coasted.  Still a 19 pt win without Williams, Caldwell, or Flagg isn’t bad.  Hope our favorite site director didn’t take the Ags.  BS bucket by UCSB at buzzer for cover.  Shouldn’t have counted. Shoutout to Houston Defender alum/preferred walk on Cameron Alo for making the box score with an assist 

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Solid start and then end then pretty much coasted.  Still a 19 pt win without Williams, Caldwell, or Flagg isn’t bad.  Hope our favorite site director didn’t take the Ags.  BS bucket by UCSB at buzzer for cover.  Shouldn’t have counted. Shoutout to Houston Defender alum/preferred walk on Cameron Alo for making the box score with an assist 

All year so far I have not made bets on Friday nights. Too much other things going on.

Good thing.

7 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

All year so far I have not made bets on Friday nights. Too much other things going on.

Good thing.

The new Sports Betting forum definitely needs to be on this side of the site away from the High School Sports. We may even need on the Proffesional side. 

I need to send a request to WOSGrad, he is the ONLY moderator on this site to respond to a PM!

“This ain’t last year”

one year older

one year wiser

Kansas won last year