Crosby 38 New Caney 63/FINAL

WOSgrad

Worst coached and played game out of Crosby I have seen in a long time.  #2 running back started the game for Crosby and mashed them down field on the opening drive.  NC ties it up and our coaches panic and put Williams in the backfield.  NC keyed on him and took his play out of the game.  Should have stook with mashing it.  Congrats New Caney.

I will give the Crosby kids props they never quit.  I think Crosby going for 2 on their first td was a little weird. Still trying to figure out the late fg. I know it was 4th and forever but you still need 7 not 3. NC just excacuted really good and they run a ton of different offensive sets. They also play some of their studs both ways even with their high enrollment which is something I was advocating at Dayton this year.  Anyway will be watching that PNG Crosby game hopefully at Stallworth. Also Crosby has a great stadium and like all the bells and whistles.