Nederland 36 Port Neches-Groves 35/FINAL

WOSgrad

40 minutes ago, PAT said:

Wiggins parents must not be a part of the booster club!

You are exactly right and Faircloth doesn't like Callais dad speaks up to him so he won't start the kid but they should be on that defense! Just hope the coaching staff makes adjustments before next round! 

21 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lol

42 minutes ago, PAT said:

Wiggins parents must not be a part of the booster club!

5 minutes ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

You are exactly right and Faircloth doesn't like Callais dad speaks up to him so he won't start the kid but they should be on that defense! Just hope the coaching staff makes adjustments before next round! 

Explain yourself one more time please!

42 minutes ago, chorizo said:

I’ve kept my mouth closed all week long but I knew this team could win.roschon played a helluva game but my son made me the proudest dad in the stands tonight..congrats Blaysin Fernandez I love ya kid!!!!!

Son played a great game in the brightest lights. Kept a calm collected mind and played ball. Ought to be proud of him

Wow!  Just when you think these games can’t get any better.

Roschon is as good as advertised.  Everyone in the stadium knew he was running the ball, but he showed us time and time again knowing and stopping are two different things.  

The Bulldogs found another level tonight.  We knew it was going to be tough.  We knew it was going to be hard, but they played to the final whistle and never gave up!  Plays were made all over the field tonight and demonstrated the very definition of what it means to be a team!

Great job Bulldogs!  Rest, enjoy and let’s get ready for next week!

1 hour ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

I said all season we have seniors like Callais Wiggins that can play defense but the coaches consistently play kids that can't do the job as well as the seasoned seniors! Faircloth got out coached! He should have ran more time off the clock knowing we couldn't stop the run! 

All jokes aside. People always question why Png is “hated” so much. This is the reason right here. If your parents aren’t wealthy or part of the booster club then you are nobody. It happens in Every sport at Pn. “Nobody’s” that are sitting the bench cause Hoity Toitys pay their kids way. This is why fans that have no dog in y’alls fights are ALWAYS pulling against you guys. Esp ME

3 minutes ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

I am just asking why the field was so muddy when it hasn't rained in a while! Our cheerleaders didn't do their normal introduction because it was so muddy and wet! 

Not a big deal man. What we should be asking is why roschon is the only guy w a dirty jersey 

4 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Not a big deal man. What we should be asking is why roschon is the only guy w a dirty jersey 

That’s the biggest question of the night! I answered it earlier. Coach has no faith in any other player. Even Riggs had 0 catches!

13 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Deslatte had two good runs but then never gave him the ball after that! The passing game was non existent which we have done so well all season! Bottom line our offense couldn't catch a break with defense not being able to stop them. Roschon did his job. Faircloth should have worked that clock knowing our defense wouldn't stop them! Two extra points back to back.