Port Arthur Memorial 40 Vidor 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

Any of you think Vidor can do it again?  I bet the Pirates do.  PAM needs to avoid fumbles, and stay at home on D.  Vidor needs long sustained ndrives that eat up the clock and take advantage of turnovers.  Lol, got that all figured out.

No Injuries for Either team.   Go Pirates.

12 minutes ago, MhsTitans said:

That's cool and all but whats the reason Vidor losing by 26 with 10 min to go in the 2nd?

Speaking for myself I was only talking about the captains refusing to shake hands... everything going on the field is legit... just wish the captains showed better leadership and class

14 minutes ago, MhsTitans said:

That's cool and all but whats the reason Vidor losing by 26 with 10 min to go in the 2nd?

Win or lose we have nothing to gain in this game . Y’all win and PNG loses y’all get a share of dc championship. What happen to yall last year. If you thinks it’s cool that your players have no class and sportsmanship then you are part of the problem. Good grief!

7 minutes ago, vhs said:

Speaking for myself I was only talking about the captains refusing to shake hands... everything going on the field is legit... just wish the captains showed better leadership and class

They shook hands before the game doing the real coin toss. The mid field meet up is just for show. So they paid respect just not when some would like.