new tobie

Roy Moore

184 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I don’t have a problem with big age differences, but let em get out of school please. I wouldn’t care if a 54 yo was dating a 37 yo or even a 27 yo.   But the 17 is a bit creepy if true, no?

Agree, but still not illegal, and isn't that what this is all about? 54 dating a 37 yo is the same age difference as Moore's.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Agree, but still not illegal, and isn't that what this is all about? 54 dating a 37 yo is the same age difference as Moore's.

Exactly.  That’s why I used those numbers.  And that lady, unlike some others, wouldn’t evidence any illegal conduct on his behalf.  But certainly a situation where one’s judgment could be questioned. 

8 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I don’t have a problem with big age differences, but let em get out of school please. I wouldn’t care if a 54 yo was dating a 37 yo or even a 27 yo.   But the 17 is a bit creepy if true, no?

If true (I haven't read hardly anthing on this subject), I guess he should have waited until he was 49 to hit on 22 year olds. Would he have been given a pass then? (If your curious as to why I posted those ages, look up ol' Bill with Monica Lewinsky.) Whataboutthat! :)

50 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Exactly.  That’s why I used those numbers.  And that lady, unlike some others, wouldn’t evidence any illegal conduct on his behalf.  But certainly a situation where one’s judgment could be questioned. 

Then why is this woman even part of the equation? Are we attempting a moral compass when dealing with Washington D.C. or even government in general? Do we need to go back 40 years on all elected officials and see who their prom dates were and their ages? Wow, talk about an investigation.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

If true (I haven't read hardly anthing on this subject), I guess he should have waited until he was 49 to hit on 22 year olds. Would he have been given a pass then? (If your curious as to why I posted those ages, look up ol' Bill with Monica Lewinsky.) Whataboutthat! :)

And Dems won’t classify Bill as “creepy “.

hmmm

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Where is that link...I’d be interested in reading it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/roy-moore-gadsden-mall-alabama-teen-girls-2017-11

there are no mall records (or any records for that matter) to definitively prove those allegations that he was banned.  However, it appears a couple of cops and some other members of the legal community are sources of the “rumors.”

6 hours ago, Englebert said:

Is it back to okay to throw out negative stereotypes...or is it just reserved for minorities? If we open it back up to all people to freely throw out disparaging and baseless stereotypes, this board might get real interesting real fast.

Disparaging yes, I don’t know that I would call them baseless...

https://youtu.be/HjLMAoejW-A