Roy Moore

new tobie

12 hours ago, Reagan said:

Sure is funny how this just came up. This is Nov. 9th and the election is Dec 12.  Awful fishy!  But, there's two aspects to this story.  I'll comment later as I check further.

No surprise- remember how all of Herman Cains "victims" suddenly showed up during the primaries?  Just coincidence, yea, right.

25 minutes ago, stevenash said:

No surprise- remember how all of Herman Cains "victims" suddenly showed up during the primaries?  Just coincidence, yea, right.

Amazes me that there are people willing to systematically destroy someone's life (with lies many times) just to increase their odds at winning an election.

The Dems are masters at it.

So we here of all these leftist liberal hollywood folks getting caught doing this and then all of the sudden the leftist liberal politicians accuse the conservative christian of such things.  

I read a couple of books on how the Nazi's came to power in Germany prior to WWII and one of their favorite tactics was to accuse there political opponents of what they did. ie many of the opponents of the Nazi's were accused of homosexuality while they themselves wear homosexuals. So since history repeats itself and since like the Nazi's the liberal and the leftist want a totalitarian  government it makes since that they would use the same tactics, because like the NAZI's America's liberals and leftist hate Jesus also. 

The name of the books was 

This is the hidden content, please

8 minutes ago, Kirt Falcon said:

^ He's a lot more conservative than the establishment RINOs who won't go along with his reform agenda.  I agree with most of what he has done so far since he was elected.   I can't say the same thing for them ...

From an ultra conservative publication:

16 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

So we here of all these leftist liberal hollywood folks getting caught doing this and then all of the sudden the leftist liberal politicians accuse the conservative christian of such things.  

I read a couple of books on how the Nazi's came to power in Germany prior to WWII and one of their favorite tactics was to accuse there political opponents of what they did. ie many of the opponents of the Nazi's were accused of homosexuality while they themselves wear homosexuals. So since history repeats itself and since like the Nazi's the liberal and the leftist want a totalitarian  government it makes since that they would use the same tactics, because like the NAZI's America's liberals and leftist hate Jesus also. 

The name of the books was 

18 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

From an ultra conservative publication:

That's an old Jan 2016 article from before the election.  The facts don't bear out President Trump's actions since his election and certainly don't accurately describe the man that was elected.  The Republican establishment didn't even give Trump any credible chance of winning the election and have been exposed as satisfied with the status quo.  They wanted Jeb and the American people were having none of it.  The guy that wrote this article picked the wrong candidate to back, along with the RINOs ... now they are in a bind ...

12 minutes ago, Kirt Falcon said:

That's an old Jan 2016 article from before the election.  The facts don't bear out President Trump's actions since his election and certainly don't accurately describe the man that was elected.  The Republican establishment didn't even give Trump any credible chance of winning the election and have been exposed as satisfied with the status quo.  They wanted Jeb and the American people were having none of it.  The guy that wrote this article picked the wrong candidate to back, along with the RINOs ... now they are in a bind ...

Here’s something a little more recent from another conservative writer.   But don’t let facts get in the way of the narrative...

6 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Can you dig up some of all the nasty dirt on her? Just a few of the nastiness that is Hillary Clinton like you do for Trump. The top 5 worst things you can dig up on Clinton. LOL

The rest of the board does plenty of that.  Even though the election was over a year ago.  I provide a service to this board by making it fair and balanced.  You know, like Fox News ;) 

30 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

The rest of the board does plenty of that.  Even though the election was over a year ago.  I provide a service to this board by making it fair and balanced.  You know, like Fox News ;) 

That is true, but when Trump is constantly bashed it is fair to point out the major flaws in the alternative choice. 

9 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

That is true, but when Trump is constantly bashed it is fair to point out the major flaws in the alternative choice. 

I would say those points have been made on a regular and consistent basis on this board.  In fact, I would say, with no reservation, that one of the two has been bashed much more frequently than the other.  And it ain’t Trump.  And I’m not criticizing those who have done so nor their convictions in so doing.  Nor am I saying that much of it wasn’t well deserved...

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I would say those points have been made on a regular and consistent basis on this board.  In fact, I would say, with no reservation, that one of the two has been bashed much more frequently than the other.  And it ain’t Trump.  And I’m not criticizing those who have done so nor their convictions in so doing.  Nor am I saying that much of it wasn’t well deserved...

I think that many things have been posted and said about Hilary Clinton, but none of which are accepted as truth by non Trump supporters. That is important, at least to me. I am a Trump supporter and have no problem acknowledging some of his issues. However, non Trump supporters on this board, give no acknowledge of Hilary's flaws. I would love to hear what a Trump basher on this board will own up to, in terms of Hilary's many nasty deeds. Do you have any of those examples? Clearly being a non-Trump man, what deeds of Hilary do you acknowledge are flawed or down right disgusting?

45 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Here’s something a little more recent from another conservative writer.   But don’t let facts get in the way of the narrative...

The internet is full of anti-Trump articles by people calling themselves conservatives, both republican and dimocrats.  Niall Ferguson publishes anti-Trump articles in liberal publications like Newsweek and others and regularly gives commentary on PBS and other liberal media sources that swallow his anti-Trump rants like you do ... hook line and sinker ...

If you believe every anti-Trump thing you find on the internet I feel sorry for you ...

Trump is far from perfect, but when I consider the alternative, I thank God every day he was elected instead of Hillary ...

12 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I think that many things have been posted and said about Hilary Clinton, but none of which are accepted as truth by non Trump supporters. That is important, at least to me. I am a Trump supporter and have no problem acknowledging some of his issues. However, non Trump supporters on this board, give no acknowledge of Hilary's flaws. I would love to hear what a Trump basher on this board will own up to, in terms of Hilary's many nasty deeds. Do you have any of those examples? Clearly being a non-Trump man, what deeds of Hilary do you acknowledge are flawed or down right disgusting?

What deeds of Trump would you consider flawed or down right disgusting?

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

What deeds of Trump would you consider flawed or down right disgusting?

Fair, lets trade 2 for 2

1. Though it was several years prior to the election, the recording of him talking about sexual misconduct with women, conservatives called it "locker room talk" was disgusting. That kind of talk speaks to a man's character. I would say a lot of men have had talks with the guys about women and sex, but never in my life would something like that ever slipped out from me.

2. He was wrong to run on building a wall and making Mexico pay for it. Regardless if it would be through tax or trade or however, the way he went about it was poor. He came off as a jerk. I think his intentions was to come off the way it sounded. 

I have more, but your turn..

4 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Fair, lets trade 2 for 2

1. Though it was several years prior to the election, the recording of him talking about sexual misconduct with women, conservatives called it "locker room talk" was disgusting. That kind of talk speaks to a man's character. I would say a lot of men have had talks with the guys about women and sex, but never in my life would something like that ever slipped out from me.

2. He was wrong to run on building a wall and making Mexico pay for it. Regardless if it would be through tax or trade or however, the way he went about it was poor. He came off as a jerk. I think his intentions was to come off the way it sounded. 

I have more, but your turn..

Most deal with honesty thereof (I know, so uncommon in Washington):

1) Whitewater

2) Email/server washing 

57 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

My thought about the links....I was not able to read all of the CT article because I was not a subscriber.  I differ with the CT's stance on immigration but I agree that Trump's moral failings are a concern. Personally I think the leaders we vote into office are a reflection of who we are as a nation/society. So with Obama and Trump we see a reflection of who we are as a nation and God could very well be judging us by giving us the leaders we deserve.

I enjoyed reading the second article and it brought up some good points and some I have brought up at church, I think the author is more of a social gospel adherent and that is his angle he approaches the article with. The author/interviewee left the SBC because   the SBC abandoned the Jimmy Carter liberalism of the 70's and started going back to "this is what the Bible says" A lil FYI the Southern Baptist Convention is the only major denomination that went liberal (both in its theology and politics) only to return back to a more conservative approach to both.

the third article reminds me why I was a never Trumper ( until I Obama went openly homosexual with his bathroom mandates and since i have three daughters it is a big deal to me and the fact that Hillary is really just a female version of Obama) I really thought Pence was going to be a sellout politically, after his flip flop on the gay marriage stuff while he was governor of Indiana(?), but he seems to be the stabilizing force behind Trump. It is as if Trump listens to his kids ( both liberals) and Pence (the christian conservative).
I really believe that Trump is a liberal, but he is a pragmatist economically  which is why he leans more conservative on that end of the spectrum. He is also a salesman and knows how to make a sale and knows that to keep making sales he has to deliver the goods and to a large part haas been delivering the goods and  that is how he is keeping us Evangelicals from jumping ship.

If we are going to talk morality than we should probably leave the Young Turks or at least that guy on the u-tube video out of our conversations. I have seen enough of them to know they are lacking in the moral absolute department.

I enjoyed reading what you posted 

Proverbs 27:17 (ESV)

17 Iron sharpens iron,
    and one man sharpens another.[

]

7 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

My thought about the links....I was not able to read all of the CT article because I was not a subscriber.  I differ with the CT's stance on immigration but I agree that Trump's moral failings are a concern. Personally I think the leaders we vote into office are a reflection of who we are as a nation/society. So with Obama and Trump we see a reflection of who we are as a nation and God could very well be judging us by giving us the leaders we deserve.

I enjoyed reading the second article and it brought up some good points and some I have brought up at church, I think the author is more of a social gospel adherent and that is his angle he approaches the article with. The author/interviewee left the SBC because   the SBC abandoned the Jimmy Carter liberalism of the 70's and started going back to "this is what the Bible says" A lil FYI the Southern Baptist Convention is the only major denomination that went liberal (both in its theology and politics) only to return back to a more conservative approach to both.

the third article reminds me why I was a never Trumper ( until I Obama went openly homosexual with his bathroom mandates and since i have three daughters it is a big deal to me and the fact that Hillary is really just a female version of Obama) I really thought Pence was going to be a sellout politically, after his flip flop on the gay marriage stuff while he was governor of Indiana(?), but he seems to be the stabilizing force behind Trump. It is as if Trump listens to his kids ( both liberals) and Pence (the christian conservative).
I really believe that Trump is a liberal, but he is a pragmatist economically  which is why he leans more conservative on that end of the spectrum. He is also a salesman and knows how to make a sale and knows that to keep making sales he has to deliver the goods and to a large part haas been delivering the goods and  that is how he is keeping us Evangelicals from jumping ship.

If we are going to talk morality than we should probably leave the Young Turks or at least that guy on the u-tube video out of our conversations. I have seen enough of them to know they are lacking in the moral absolute department.

I enjoyed reading what you posted 

Proverbs 27:17 (ESV)

17 Iron sharpens iron,
    and one man sharpens another.[

]

Out of likes but fantastic post.  And FYI, I am the son of a SBC minister so I know well of what you speak.