Roy Moore

new tobie

3 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I don’t have a problem with big age differences, but let em get out of school please. I wouldn’t care if a 54 yo was dating a 37 yo or even a 27 yo.   But the 17 is a bit creepy if true, no?

Agree, but still not illegal, and isn't that what this is all about? 54 dating a 37 yo is the same age difference as Moore's.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Agree, but still not illegal, and isn't that what this is all about? 54 dating a 37 yo is the same age difference as Moore's.

Exactly.  That’s why I used those numbers.  And that lady, unlike some others, wouldn’t evidence any illegal conduct on his behalf.  But certainly a situation where one’s judgment could be questioned. 

8 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I don’t have a problem with big age differences, but let em get out of school please. I wouldn’t care if a 54 yo was dating a 37 yo or even a 27 yo.   But the 17 is a bit creepy if true, no?

If true (I haven't read hardly anthing on this subject), I guess he should have waited until he was 49 to hit on 22 year olds. Would he have been given a pass then? (If your curious as to why I posted those ages, look up ol' Bill with Monica Lewinsky.) Whataboutthat! :)

50 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Exactly.  That’s why I used those numbers.  And that lady, unlike some others, wouldn’t evidence any illegal conduct on his behalf.  But certainly a situation where one’s judgment could be questioned. 

Then why is this woman even part of the equation? Are we attempting a moral compass when dealing with Washington D.C. or even government in general? Do we need to go back 40 years on all elected officials and see who their prom dates were and their ages? Wow, talk about an investigation.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

If true (I haven't read hardly anthing on this subject), I guess he should have waited until he was 49 to hit on 22 year olds. Would he have been given a pass then? (If your curious as to why I posted those ages, look up ol' Bill with Monica Lewinsky.) Whataboutthat! :)

And Dems won’t classify Bill as “creepy “.

hmmm

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Where is that link...I’d be interested in reading it.

This is the hidden content, please

there are no mall records (or any records for that matter) to definitively prove those allegations that he was banned.  However, it appears a couple of cops and some other members of the legal community are sources of the “rumors.”

6 hours ago, Englebert said:

Is it back to okay to throw out negative stereotypes...or is it just reserved for minorities? If we open it back up to all people to freely throw out disparaging and baseless stereotypes, this board might get real interesting real fast.

Disparaging yes, I don’t know that I would call them baseless...

8 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Disparaging yes, I don’t know that I would call them baseless...

When did less than 1% of anything become evidence of normal behavior?

And if I did the same thing, I bet many, many, many people would jump on me saying I can't say things like that because they are baseless. If you give me a second I can probably think of a few of the old "pc outlawed" remarks that were commonplace. Frankly, I have no desire to resurrect any of them, and don't feel that they have a place on a public forum (or anywhere). I just wish it was mutual and "pc outlawed" for everybody.

18 hours ago, TxHoops said:

there are no mall records (or any records for that matter) to definitively prove those allegations that he was banned.  However, it appears a couple of cops and some other members of the legal community are sources of the “rumors.”

I wonder why this never came out earlier in his career...surely a judge would be vetted as well.

If guilty of all this, I would agree he should be held accountable, but with much of this "suddenly" coming out and with some of it proven to be fabricated, I will have to classify it as hearsay at this point.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I wonder why this never came out earlier in his career...surely a judge would be vetted as well.

If guilty of all this, I would agree he should be held accountable, but with much of this "suddenly" coming out and with some of it proven to be fabricated, I will have to classify it as hearsay at this point.

Heresay?  Lol, LRF, we have another word for it in The Dale.  To appease the censors, I'll describe it as, male bovine feces :) 

On 11/9/2017 at 4:30 PM, Englebert said:

I encourage you to give your analysis, and always have. History has shown you won't. Please, please, please, open the gates of hate and tell us what you really think.

Oh please, spare me. You have shown that you don't know what you are talking about, time and time again. You don't have the ability to analyze a situation.

42 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Oh please, spare me. You have shown that you don't know what you are talking about, time and time again. You don't have the ability to analyze a situation.

Blah, blah, blah. Your post proves my analysis was spot on...and you don't even realize it. The kindergartners are laughing because even they can see my post accurately predicted you would not answer the question. How are you not embarrassed? Normal people would be. Then again, I don't know what it is like to be blinded by racial hate. 

22 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Blah, blah, blah. Your post proves my analysis was spot on...and you don't even realize it. The kindergartners are laughing because even they can see my post accurately predicted you would not answer the question. How are you not embarrassed? Normal people would be. Then again, I don't know what it is like to be blinded by racial hate. 

Not only are the kindergartens laughing, she's got an old man, who has the flu laughing.  No mean feat.

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

You didn't ask me a question. You were "talking" to New Tobie. You dont ever answer questions.

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

You didn't ask me a question. You were "talking" to New Tobie. You dont ever answer questions.

Name one time I didn't answer a question. And if you want a list of the questions you didn't answer, it would take a team of 10 guys working overtime until next year to formulate that list. Seriously, how do you not feel shame when posting this crap? Is your mind so warped that even tidbits of reality elude you? Frankly I'm surprised you have the gumption to even login to this site after the garbage you have been spewing. And this shameful rhetoric is evident to everyone but you. On second thought, please disregard this and please continue posting. If your intelligence level wasn't crystal clear to everyone already, your subsequent posts will leave no doubt. I bet you've heard the phrase "wrong again" more than anybody in history. And here's a little hint, those multitude of comments were directed squarely at you. (I'm really liking this Liberal strategy of personal insults, but I feel I'm losing a whole lot of brain cells just dealing with the likes of some board members. Oh well, it is somewhat cathartic and entertaining to everyone...well, not everyone.)