Roy Moore

new tobie

Ann Coulter unravels the false accusations against Roy Moore.  From the article:  "Are we allowed to mention that Moore denies the charges?  It’s hard to disprove accusations from 40 years ago — that’s why we have statutes of limitations — but, despite that, there are a surprising number of problems with the allegations against Moore.  One accuser has been called a liar by her own stepson, who says he’s voting for Moore. Another neglected to mention that Moore sent her brother to prison.  In defense of one of Moore’s accusers, Gloria Allred produced a yearbook allegedly signed by Moore, apparently in two different inks and giving his title as “D.A.”  He was not the district attorney and didn’t sign his name that way.  Allred refuses to produce the yearbook for handwriting analysis or to deny that it’s a forgery.  Contrary to what you have heard one million times a day on TV, there aren’t “multiple accusers.” There are two, and that’s including the one with the fishy yearbook inscription whose stepson says she’s lying."

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I say vote the pedophile in.  There will be less chance for harassment claims since the ones working on the Hill are likely too old for this sicko’s taste.  Plus, it will be fun watching the cannabalism among the Pubies.  

Your presumptions are overwhelming!

8 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I say vote the pedophile in.  There will be less chance for harassment claims since the ones working on the Hill are likely too old for this sicko’s taste.  Plus, it will be fun watching the cannabalism among the Pubies.  

If you were a juror, would you convict Moore based on the evidence before you? I find it very, very, very difficult to believe that someone in your line of work would fall victim to such blatant manipulation that is readily refuted by even the novice of novices. Let me ask the question another way, if Moore was your client, do you think he would be convicted? Could you muster a convincing defense against such scant and problematic evidence? I think even I could defend someone in his position (with absolutely no formal training).

21 minutes ago, Englebert said:

If you were a juror, would you convict Moore based on the evidence before you? I find it very, very, very difficult to believe that someone in your line of work would fall victim to such blatant manipulation that is readily refuted by even the novice of novices. Let me ask the question another way, if Moore was your client, do you think he would be convicted? Could you muster a convincing defense against such scant and problematic evidence? I think even I could defend someone in his position (with absolutely no formal training).

C’mon Bert.  You’re better than that - sometimes my BS is better disguised than that.  Sometimes ;) 

24 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

C’mon Bert.  You’re better than that - sometimes my BS is better disguised than that.  Sometimes ;) 

What do you mean I'm better than that...exposing BS is what I do. That's like dragging a $100 bill through a trailer park and expecting no one to move a muscle. (I think I recently heard a similar analogy. I think it was dealing with Wild Bill Clinton. Listening to Liberals talk about Roy Moore always leads me to think about ol' Bill.)

Am I to assume that your stance on Man-Made Global Warming is just the same BS? After all, both issues have the same amount of supporting evidence that is easily put into question from any novice that actually looks at said evidence.

48 minutes ago, Englebert said:

NoWhat do you mean I'm better than that...exposing BS is what I do. That's like dragging a $100 bill through a trailer park and expecting no one to move a muscle. (I think I recently heard a similar analogy. I think it was dealing with Wild Bill Clinton. Listening to Liberals talk about Roy Moore always leads me to think about ol' Bill.)

Am I to assume that your stance on Man-Made Global Warming is just the same BS? After all, both issues have the same amount of supporting evidence that is easily put into question from any novice that actually looks at said evidence.

Now you’re full of it lmao

33 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Which is the more time-honored tradition in Alabama?

a.  Incest

b. Pedophilia

c.  A combination of both 

Is it back to okay to throw out negative stereotypes...or is it just reserved for minorities? If we open it back up to all people to freely throw out disparaging and baseless stereotypes, this board might get real interesting real fast.

8 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Interesting.  I didn’t know it was 16 there.  Although 17 (age of the gf) would meet the age of consent in most states, including our own. 

Creepy at 34, but not illegal.  

Hollywood is full of couples with huge age differences. It's not even frowned upon. Let a republican get him some young stuff, it's time for the gallows. What a double standard considering how liberal Hollywood is. Sins of the flesh are the most difficult to deny.

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

Hollywood is full of couples with huge age differences. It's not even frowned upon. Let a republican get him some young stuff, it's time for the gallows. What a double standard considering how liberal Hollywood is. Sins of the flesh are the most difficult to deny.

I don’t have a problem with big age differences, but let em get out of school please. I wouldn’t care if a 54 yo was dating a 37 yo or even a 27 yo.   But the 17 is a bit creepy if true, no?