Roy Moore

new tobie

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

Regardless of what is looking more and more like a complete fake smear campaign, Roy Moore has opened a 7 point lead over his ultra liberal opponent.

This is the hidden content, please

They literally believe it’s all right to fornicate with their siblings in Bama.  What did you expect??   But to be clear, GOP innocent, dems guilty of sex crimes according to you.   Because you are the loudest pot banger for Roy, and also the loudest noose swinger for anyone ever accused on the left.  

As I’ve said time and again (and it is abundantly clear on this board), hypocrite much???

42 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Hoops- Still curious why there has been no sworn testimony.  In your comment regarding Alabamans and fornication- if this is true, should they not be allowed to vote?

I’m not sure why there has been no sworn testimony other than there hasn’t been a venue to take it.  However, sounds like there will be if elected because his fellow senators seem to be keen to undertake their own inquiries.  

As to the second question, I suppose you can’t disenfranchise an entire state ;) 

5 hours ago, TxHoops said:

They literally believe it’s all right to fornicate with their siblings in Bama.  What did you expect??   But to be clear, GOP innocent, dems guilty of sex crimes according to you.   Because you are the loudest pot banger for Roy, and also the loudest noose swinger for anyone ever accused on the left.  

As I’ve said time and again (and it is abundantly clear on this board), hypocrite much???

OK, Hoops, I'll bite -- where's your proof Moore's guilty.

3 minutes ago, Reagan said:

OK, Hoops, I'll bite -- where's your proof Moore's guilty.

I have let my opinions be known on this subject before.  I don’t like the timing, or the decades between the allegations.  I have been more reluctant to fry him than the GOP Senate Majority Leader, the GOP AG and the GOP VP.  You have been staunchly defending him from the beginning, while also posting and assuming guilt against anyone who is across the aisle.  You appear to be part of the same mindset that has run rampant in Washington and is complained about constantly on this board.  And I do note the departure from the three I mention above.  I have unfortunately become jaded though and can’t help being so cynical as to believe there are other motives involved. 

14 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I have let my opinions be known on this subject before.  I don’t like the timing, or the decades between the allegations.  I have been more reluctant to fry him than the GOP Senate Majority Leader, the GOP AG and the GOP VP.  You have been staunchly defending him from the beginning, while also posting and assuming guilt against anyone who is across the aisle.  You appear to be part of the same mindset that has run rampant in Washington and is complained about constantly on this board.  And I do note the departure from the three I mention above.  I have unfortunately become jaded though and can’t help being so cynical as to believe there are other motives involved. 

How someone could not be cynical of all politicians is beyond me (unless they know them personally).  I suspect were the Founding Fathers able to come back and judge these clowns, 1/3 of them would be tried for treason, and 1/2 tried for using their position for personal gain.

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I’m not sure why there has been no sworn testimony other than there hasn’t been a venue to take it.  However, sounds like there will be if elected because his fellow senators seem to be keen to undertake their own inquiries.  

As to the second question, I suppose you can’t disenfranchise an entire state ;) 

I simply would want to know exactly "who" would be qualified to decided which voters are qualified to vote?

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Let's clarify:  No assumptions!  The majority -- if not all -- on your side that's been accused have admitted it.  Again, correct me if I'm wrong.  Trump was accused -- right before the election.  Moore was accused -- right before the election.  Seems to me there's a pattern here.  BTW -- where are all the Trump accusers now after the election.  Did they get paid and go home?!  Trust me, if there's actual proof against someone on my side I'll be the first to condemn.  But, again, what's going on with Moore doesn't pass the smell test!

I think the entire world should be investigated. I, for one, tried to grope a female in the back seat of my car back in the late 60s. I thought that was what she wanted after all the hot kisses and all. Turned out she was a pt and said no. I stopped and took her home. We were both legal age, btw. Guess she will be seeking an attorney now since women are coming out of the woodwork with sexual accusations from BF Egypt. Still think there is a statute of limitations on this. I know there is not one on murder, but why have a limitation if not for exactly this? 

For the men who forced themselves or even worse, raped their victims, I hope they hang them all......R or D....  doesn't matter. For any of these men who are simply accused without a shred of evidence or any charges brought forth whatsoever, their names should not be publicized until charged. The women should do jail time if they are falsely accusing.

44 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Let's clarify:  No assumptions!  The majority -- if not all -- on your side that's been accused have admitted it.  Again, correct me if I'm wrong.  Trump was accused -- right before the election.  Moore was accused -- right before the election.  Seems to me there's a pattern here.  BTW -- where are all the Trump accusers now after the election.  Did they get paid and go home?!  Trust me, if there's actual proof against someone on my side I'll be the first to condemn.  But, again, what's going on with Moore doesn't pass the smell test!

Trump also admitted it- before the election.  On camera.   But i got it, locker room talk.  

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Every accusation on the left is true without a doubt.. Every accusation on the right is a hit job paid off by Soros.... Right.

I guess it may seem like that, but let me give you my opinion why.  When Bill Clinton was accused of rape and sexual misconduct by, I think it was 4 women, the MSM & the DNC did such a hatchet job on the accusers - Lawds yes, innocent until proven guilty, & those women were lowlife trash.  Now some lady comes out about an incident that allegedly happened 40 years ago (right before a crucial election), & the MSM & DNC is ready to throw a rope over the limb of a tree in a vigilante style hanging.  You look at those scenarios objectively and you might understand why the right is so frustrated about the double standards.  Add to that a few RHINOS who want to join in the hanging, while on the left you have Pelosi defending her accused people.  

Fyi, for your edification, the allegations on politicians (R/D) we're seeing is just the tip of the iceberg.  They've opened an ugly can of worms.  The difficult part will be separating fact from fiction.

37 minutes ago, westend1 said:

oops!  Looks like right wingers caught trying to plant fake news

Did you read the article? How was Project Veritas trying to plant fake news?

According to the article, Project Veritas was giving the Washington Post a fake story to see if the paper would publish it without confirming the story first. That's pretty much like the FBI (or whoever) smuggling contraband into airports to see if the airport security would catch the prohibited items. It seems the Washington Post broke character and actually found the story to be false before publishing it. This is news for the sole reason that we are surprised that the Washington Post actually followed the long established protocol for journalism...for once. Kudos to them for doing what the public expects them to do.

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Did you read the article? How was Project Veritas trying to plant fake news?

According to the article, Project Veritas was giving the Washington Post a fake story to see if the paper would publish it without confirming the story first. That's pretty much like the FBI (or whoever) smuggling contraband into airports to see if the airport security would catch the prohibited items. It seems the Washington Post broke character and actually found the story to be false before publishing it. This is news for the sole reason that we are surprised that the Washington Post actually followed the long established protocol for journalism...for once. Kudos to them for doing what the public expects them to do.

Go easy, Englebert...it's all they got...lol.

On 11/28/2017 at 8:11 AM, westend1 said:

oops!  Looks like right wingers caught trying to plant fake news

I wish this board had been around 45 years ago.   Guarantee you Watergate would have been fake news.  The Washing Post and NYT have become “fake news” and Fox News the “real reporting” with this generation of mush brains who are spoon fed their kool aid by those who know they are dumb enough to imbibe it.  I never thought a single man could take down an entire important part of our democracy.  (Although Hitler did give him the playbook.)

The moral to this story is never underestimate the power of preying on the dimwitted....

58 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I wish this board had been around 45 years ago.   Guarantee you Watergate would have been fake news.  The Washing Post and NYT have become “fake news” and Fox News the “real reporting” with this generation of mush brains who are spoon fed their kool aid by those who know they are dumb enough to imbibe it.  I never thought a single man could take down an entire important part of our democracy.  (Although Hitler did give him the playbook.)

The moral to this story is never underestimate the power of preying on the dimwitted....

The Democrat Party platform.