3 UCLA Basketball Players Arrested in China

PhatMack19

Not for me to say. Jesus Christ is the judge of who goes to heaven or hell.

Also, it depends on what you mean by hell. The Greek word Sheol, the root word for hell, also means the grave. So, many times when someone tells someone else to go to hell, he or she could actually be saying go die and go to your grave.

10 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Also, hell doesn't exist yet.  There is no fire pit burning underneath the earth.  

The hell you speak of is not a physical place that one could travel to. Although, 1800 miles under our feet is the earth's outer core. A place where temperatures range from 5000-7500 F. It doesn't look like the fire pit in my back yard either, but I know it's there. Strange view of christianity you possess.

On 7/4/2019 at 0:14 AM, Kountzer said:

Also, hell doesn't exist yet. 

7 hours ago, Kountzer said:

No need to travel to hell fire.  It will come to you.

How can something that doesn't exist yet come to me? I'm attached firmly to this plane of existence we call life. So where is your hell? Somewhere within the set of imaginary numbers?

On 7/2/2019 at 1:36 PM, Kountzer said:

Not for me to say. Jesus Christ is the judge of who goes to heaven or hell.

Also, it depends on what you mean by hell. The Greek word Sheol, the root word for hell, also means the grave. So, many times when someone tells someone else to go to hell, he or she could actually be saying go die and go to your grave.

Actually if you want to get technical. God the Father is the judge

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Thou shall not kill.  Thou shall not steal, etc.  Those are okay.

The moment I mention the 4th commandment "Remember the sabbath day". the real sabbath day, all of a sudden I am a legalist, or so you say.

16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

On 7/6/2019 at 10:40 AM, WOSdrummer99 said:

How can something that doesn't exist yet come to me? I'm attached firmly to this plane of existence we call life. So where is your hell? Somewhere within the set of imaginary numbers?

Revelation 20:9 King James Version (KJV)

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

50 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Revelation 20:9 King James Version (KJV)

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

A simple answer would do. But I'm glad you keep promoting the faith