3 UCLA Basketball Players Arrested in China

PhatMack19

Go to church on Sunday, which is the wrong day, but that's besides the point for now.  Then back right wing bigots that deny soap & blankets to children in a grossly over crowded concentration camp.   Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

31 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Go to church on Sunday, which is the wrong day, but that's besides the point for now.  Then back right wing bigots that deny soap & blankets to children in a grossly over crowded concentration camp.   Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Can you really go to church on the wrong day?  Can you feel His presence only one day?  

41 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Can you really go to church on the wrong day?  Can you feel His presence only one day?  

The Lord is the one who selected the 7th day as His special day.

“If you turn away your foot from the Sabbath,
From doing your pleasure on My holy day,
And call the Sabbath a delight, Isaiah 58..

5 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The Lord is the one who selected the 7th day as His special day.

“If you turn away your foot from the Sabbath,
From doing your pleasure on My holy day,
And call the Sabbath a delight, Isaiah 58..

Just not aware God was only around the various churches one day a week.  Crazy to say going to church on Sunday, rather than Saturday was a sin.  No need for Wednesday night services or revivals.  Flawed logic thinking only going to church on Saturday is "right".

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Yeah, let’s get behind those lefties that want to allow a baby to be murdered after delivery.

You saying concentration camp tells me you are one of the low information voters that buys into the false talking points.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Yeah, let’s get behind those lefties that want to allow a baby to be murdered after delivery.

You saying concentration camp tells me you are one of the low information voters that buys into the false talking points.

Ik Ik just believe trump and Fox News & everything will be alright.

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Just not aware God was only around the various churches one day a week.  Crazy to say going to church on Sunday, rather than Saturday was a sin.  No need for Wednesday night services or revivals.  Flawed logic thinking only going to church on Saturday is "right".

The devil counterfeits everything God sets up.  The 7th day is the true sabbath.  Sunday is the counterfeit.  Sunday worship was started among the pagans because they wanted to worship a false god they could see, the sun.  Among the pagans that worshipped the sun was pagan Rome.  Roman emperor Constantine was the principal person who brought Sunday to the church.  The church promoted Sunday for at least a thousand years before there was a protestant.  

IF u know something is bogus why hang on to it?  God winks at the times of ignorance but He is calling his true followers out of Babylon.

17 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Yeah, their parents should be tarred and feathered for putting their children in situations like that. Where were you during the Obama years where the same practices were being used? I hate two-faced people. Nothing worse in the world. Can’t make a point and stick to it because you will morph when it bites you or simply remain silent.

13 hours ago, Kountzer said:

The devil counterfeits everything God sets up.  The 7th day is the true sabbath.  Sunday is the counterfeit.  Sunday worship was started among the pagans because they wanted to worship a false god they could see, the sun.  Among the pagans that worshipped the sun was pagan Rome.  Roman emperor Constantine was the principal person who brought Sunday to the church.  The church promoted Sunday for at least a thousand years before there was a protestant.  

IF u know something is bogus why hang on to it?  God winks at the times of ignorance but He is calling his true followers out of Babylon.

You need to do more studying and research.  Try with the New Testament 1st

This is the hidden content, please

All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.

2 Tim 3:16

The Old Testament is all the Bible Jesus had.  Same for all the apostles.

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

Yeah, their parents should be tarred and feathered for putting their children in situations like that. Where were you during the Obama years where the same practices were being used? I hate two-faced people. Nothing worse in the world. Can’t make a point and stick to it because you will morph when it bites you or simply remain silent.

When in doubt blame Obama.

14 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 King James Version (KJV)

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

How about this one?

Ahhhhh, the epitome of two faced people. Kountzer, is Fox lying here? See the about face? Pathetic.....

Democrats, media change tune on border: No longer a ‘manufactured crisis’

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

15 hours ago, Kountzer said:

So if Rome controlled the Church for a thousand years (prior to the Lutheran Reformation), then all the people, of that period, that thought they were Christians were doomed to eternal damnation?  I’m trying to follow your logic here.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

So if Rome controlled the Church for a thousand years (prior to the Lutheran Reformation), then all the people, of that period, that thought they were Christians were doomed to eternal damnation?  I’m trying to follow your logic here.

Quit tryna smear me by  putting words in my mouth. I can speak for myself.    

16 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Quit tryna smear me by  putting words in my mouth. I can speak for myself.    

Whoa hoss.  I know liberals have trouble with reading comprehension, so let me help you.  My post was a question.  How can a question of something you posted, be putting words in your mouth?   

I will say this, if my post are making you uncomfortable with what you’ve been told, perhaps it’ll give you incentive to study The Bible.  I’m thrilled you’re a Christian, but your, we’re right - your wrong, post, might be sinful in themselves.  And at the very least, alienates other Christians, at a time we need to unite.  God Bless.

The key to the mix up is this, & I've mentioned this before: there are three forms or schools of prophecy, bible prophecy.  Two of those three are totally bogus.  The oldest, the most accurate form of prophecy interpretation is historicism.  Jesus was a historicist.  So were the apostles. All the great reformers were historicists including Martin Luther, John Calvin, Thomas Cranmer, and others including John Thomas, John Knox and others like Cotton Mather, John Wesley,,,you get the picture.  

The Catholic Church tried to counter with the preteriism and futurism during the counter reformation.  They have been successful in hoodwinking 97% of the church, which is why most christians don't really know much about bible prophecy.

If a person embraces and studies historiism it all falls into place past, present and the future.

8 hours ago, Kountzer said:

“All scripture...”. 

So how many animal sacrifices have you had