3 UCLA Basketball Players Arrested in China

PhatMack19

13 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Hillary is no worse than the present 45.   I didn't nominate her.  I didn't even watch.  I heard about it though.  I think the Lord let 45 win to slow down certain prophetic processes i've mentioned before.  Even after saying that, the antichrist still has Trump where he wants him.  45 impeded the process a little so that some could get ready.  Then after that all turmoil is going to break loose.  

Imo, the antichrist has most of the world leaders, and our politicians right where he wants them.  

On 11/24/2017 at 7:05 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Drives you nuts, doesn’t it?

He knows that.  :)

You and Bert give him way too much credit with his asinine tweets.  He has as much control of that mouth of his (figuratively, his little fingers literally) when he hits twitter as I do of mine at the Golden Nugget buffet ;) 

18 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

You and Bert give him way too much credit with his asinine tweets.  He has as much control of that mouth of his (figuratively, his little fingers literally) when he hits twitter as I do of mine at the Golden Nugget buffet ;) 

Are you referring to me? If so, what do you mean I give him too much credit? Credit for what?

• 1 year later...
On 11/11/2017 at 9:37 AM, Hagar said:

What is China?  That's a good question, although many news outlets still refer to it as communist.  This is way out of my field of knowledge, but here's how it appears to me:

They've  blended communism and capitalism.  How they did it is a mystery.  The Govt still rules with an iron communist hand.  Socially, I see them as communist, but financially as capitalist.  I don't know what you call it.  I think it's something totally new.  The biggest question to me is how long will it last?  It's new.  Everyone's excited, and playing by the rules.  But someday the millionaires & billionaires are going to think themselves better than the communist leadership, and I anticipate assassination attempts, or a bought and paid for Coup thru the military.  That'll be down the road a ways, when the $rich$ are 2nd or 3rd generation.

Kind of funny, me sitting here predicting all this.  Don't know much economics, or truly how the Chinese are doing what they're doing, but I have studied a wee bit of history, and that's how I see it.  Oh, one other thing, they're on a meteoric rise, while America is self destructing, so in the near future, China will replace us as the world's leader.  You heard it first.  Right here.  From an old man in Evadale, Tx. :) 

Heard on the News today that China’s capitalist are not happy with the Communist Party.  It’s just a hint of what’s to come.

6 hours ago, Kountzer said:

the antichrist is the Pope.

Who told you that Kountzer?   And if it’s so, which Pope?   There’s been 266 of them, so which one is the antichrist?  Simon Peter was the first Pope.  Yep, same guy that Jesus told he was the rock upon which he would build his church.   So are you saying St Peter is the Antichrist?

Btw, there’s been about 3 since you’ve been posting on here, and you keep saying that.  It does get old.

The notion that Peter was the 1st Pope is nonsense.

Peter’s given name was Simon Bar-Jonah, but Christ had given him the nickname Cephas—an Aramaic word meaning “A Stone” (John 1:42). Petros in Matthew 16:18 is the Greek form of the nickname. The meaning of both Cephas and Petros is the same: “a fragment, a stone” (Zondervan Expository Dictionary of Bible Words, pp. 537-538). The closest English words to petros would be pebble, stone or small rock. 

The second word Christ used was petra. This word also means rock, but it represents “a mass of rock” (ibid.). This word could be translated as boulder—an immovable mass. Had Christ intended to describe Peter, all He needed to say was: You are Peter and on you I will build My Church

But He didn’t say that.

He distinguished the rock (petra) He was building the Church on from Peter (petros). The rock He was building His Church on was a rock big enough to serve as the chief cornerstone in the foundation; it was large, strong and immovable. This describes none other than Jesus Christ Himself! 

7 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I could agree with that, but I do not think the pope is a scoundrel dog Muslim, which the antichrist will be.  Obama would be my guess.

Apostate christianity is the real problem. The enemy within is much more evil & pernicious than the enemy outside.   Jesus Christ had big time enemies outside his circle of disciples, the jewish religionists, the pharisees, etc.  But, it was someone in his inner circle, Judas Iscariot, who sold him out for 30 pieces of silver.

There’s the Catholic Church, and approximately 30,000 Prostestant denominations.  How anyone could be convinced that there’s is the only one that’s right, and everyone else is going to hell, is beyond me.  For instance, let’s say the Methodist Church is the closest to what God wants.  I’m still sure that many Baptist, Catholics, Assembly of God, etc, etc, will be going to heaven.   That’s the Love and Power my God has.   Love God.  Follow his commandments and be happy in your Church.   Don’t let pride cause you to look down your nose at others who do the same.

9 hours ago, Kountzer said:

This is the hidden content, please

The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law. 

Deut 29:29.

So tell us how it was revealed to you that the Pope is the antichrist.

Simple explanation, please, I'm not going to watch a one hour video.

If you can't prove these things, you really shouldn't say them. 

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

There’s the Catholic Church, and approximately 30,000 Prostestant denominations.  How anyone could be convinced that there’s is the only one that’s right, and everyone else is going to hell, is beyond me.  For instance, let’s say the Methodist Church is the closest to what God wants.  I’m still sure that many Baptist, Catholics, Assembly of God, etc, etc, will be going to heaven.   That’s the Love and Power my God has.   Love God.  Follow his commandments and be happy in your Church.   Don’t let pride cause you to look down your nose at others who do the same.

Good post...some try to make the very simple complicated.

Romans 10:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:
5 hours ago, Hagar said:

Good post...some try to make the very simple complicated.

Romans 10:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Hagar nobody, except your own guilty conscious said anything about all the other denominations going to hell.  I just said the pope is the antichrist.  At one point in history there were two popes at the same time.   They both called the other the antichrist.  They both were right.

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So tell us how it was revealed to you that the Pope is the antichrist.

Simple explanation, please, I'm not going to watch a one hour video.

If you can't prove these things, you really shouldn't say them. 

I am not going to waste time trying to convince you.  Your mind is closed, like the jaws of a snapping turtle.  

Consider this: people carry their bibles around.  They say the Almighty God is all powerful, all knowing, all wise, the creator of the universe and yet folks run around worrying about UFOs.  Btw God is all that and more.  In His word he puts the name antichrist.  The word or name originated in the Bible.  Don't you think an all knowing and beneficent God would reveal who this antichrist is?  And he has.  If I can figure it out certainly you or anyone else can.  You don't want to know because it cramps your myopic world view.  

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Besides, if you spend all your time ridiculing your political opponents that is a sure sign that somebody is going to hell.

Good point, linking political parties and going to hell.   The Democrats booed God.  As a Christian I can't see me voting for a political party that removed God from their Party Platform.  That's just me.