3 UCLA Basketball Players Arrested in China

PhatMack19

• I want to rail against what those guys did in China, but when I fix my mouth to say something, figuratively speaking, I think about some of the crazy stuff me & my cousin did when we were 12 to 13 years old.  We didn't hurt or kill anyone, but we did some stupid stuff.  Nothing I care to say out loud.  When I get with that cousin now, we both tell one another man we lucky to be alive, and not in prison.  Thank you Lord for looking out for me.  
  • My cousin lived with a grand mother in Orange, Tx.His mom had him out of wedlock, which was a big deal in the mid 50s.  So she left him with the grand mother in Orange.  The grandmother passed away and the cousin came to live with his aunt and uncle in Houston.  That's when we met.  I was an only child and so was he.  We hit it off fast.   Thank you Lord for sparing me in my stupidity.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Trump is such a racist. He just freed 3 black men from serving 10+ years in a Chinese prison. Will he get even so much as a thank you?

This is the hidden content, please

what will be suggested to you is that he did this purposefully as an attempt camouflage covering up his "deep seated racism"

6 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Giving 45 credit where it is due, he did that thing.  As for the thank yous give the guys time to un pack and unwind

Sorry Kountzer. Pack and unwind? Anyone who just saved my sorry arse from a long stint in a Chinese prison deserves bowing at his feet before anything else.

In fairness to them they were just released late last night or early this morning. Flying from China to LA California, having to cross all sorts of time zones, i'm sure jet lag is a factor.  Once they landed at LAX there was a barrage of cameras in their faces.  They are dealing with all kinds of ostracism and ridicule.  I am sure their emotions are in a whirlwind.  Then you have to factor in these are young teens, top level basketball players at that.  Not the most tactful and diplomatic segment of society.  I'm sure the PR dept at UCLA would have guided  them on what and how to thank the president.  If anything Trump turned this into a political football much too fast. I'm told they did thank him in speeches delivered at a press conference.  In cyberspace you can instantly show up at the white house and "kiss the president's feet".  When you are dealing with real life logistics and protocol it is nowhere near that easy.

15 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

In fairness to them they were just released late last night or early this morning. Flying from China to LA California, having to cross all sorts of time zones, i'm sure jet lag is a factor.  Once they landed at LAX there was a barrage of cameras in their faces.  They are dealing with all kinds of ostracism and ridicule.  I am sure their emotions are in a whirlwind.  Then you have to factor in these are young teens, top level basketball players at that.  Not the most tactful and diplomatic segment of society.  I'm sure the PR dept at UCLA would have guided  them on what and how to thank the president.  If anything Trump turned this into a political football much too fast. I'm told they did thank him in speeches delivered at a press conference.  In cyberspace you can instantly show up at the white house and "kiss the president's feet".  When you are dealing with real life logistics and protocol it is nowhere near that easy.

You sure are good at making excuses for these POS thieves. With the cameras rolling in China, I would have thanked Trump first thing. Nothing else matters. Freedom is so precious that jet lag couldn't have interfered. Of course I knew the “Trump political move” would be the left's take. Had he let them stay and be prosecuted, the narrative would be “Trump, the racist, refused to help them because they are black.” You would against Trump no matter what happened to these punks. Funny how you side with criminals. 

We had a big meeting before all this happened.  A lot of folks were there.  Lavar and the UCLA three were present, but they weren't paying attention.  They didn't take any notes.  Oh well.  Next meeting hopefully we can't get it all straightened out, so 45 won't  be angry with us.

On 11/19/2017 at 3:33 PM, BS Wildcats said:

LaVar Ball down playing Trump's role in the release of the 3 idiots caught shoplifting in China.  Trump now saying he should have let them stay in jail.  I couldn't agree more.  Ungrateful pos!!

Makes you wonder if he would have reacted the same way had Obama been the "helper".

Well...not really.

On 11/19/2017 at 3:33 PM, BS Wildcats said:

LaVar Ball down playing Trump's role in the release of the 3 idiots caught shoplifting in China.  Trump now saying he should have let them stay in jail.  I couldn't agree more.  Ungrateful pos!!

This little cutie tells it like it is. I really like her....

13 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I don’t know which of the two is more emotionally insecure.  

Please stop tweeting Lavar Ball.  You are not a Kardashian.  You are the President. 

Speaking of tweets, I loved the ones on this link.  If he tweets to irritate the Left, it's definitely a success.  Were I on Twitter, I'd certainly like to stick one in there - If you don't like Trump, why did you nominate Hillary?  Of course that was rigged to defeat Bernie, who was another loser.  Biden, though suffering from dementia even worse than me, would've probably won had he ran.  I wonder if others are starting to dislike politics and politicians as much as me?  And not just Dems, I could name several mainstream Repups off the top of my head, and probably a lot more if I researched them.  As a whole, politicians are pathetic.  Jmo

Hillary is no worse than the present 45.   I didn't nominate her.  I didn't even watch.  I heard about it though.  I think the Lord let 45 win to slow down certain prophetic processes i've mentioned before.  Even after saying that, the antichrist still has Trump where he wants him.  45 impeded the process a little so that some could get ready.  Then after that all turmoil is going to break loose.  

12 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Hillary is no worse than the present 45.   I didn't nominate her.  I didn't even watch.  I heard about it though.  I think the Lord let 45 win to slow down certain prophetic processes i've mentioned before.  Even after saying that, the antichrist still has Trump where he wants him.  45 impeded the process a little so that some could get ready.  Then after that all turmoil is going to break loose.  

And where does Mr. Trumps predecessor fit into what you think is going to happen.  Did he impede it or accelerate it?