Jasper @ Diboll Predictions

skip123

21 minutes ago, Old school eagle said:

I hope the Dawgs kick butt, but Dibol played Newton a lot tougher than the score indicated.

41 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Expecting a physical game especially from that dog defense those guys can get to the football and they get there quick

34 minutes ago, skip123 said:

Is this a potential first round match up with the Dogs against the Rabbits?

It will be if Atlanta and Jasper in Carthage if they both hold up their ends of the deal. If Jasper loses to Diboll though, just IF, it would then be a 3 way tie between Rusk, Diboll, and Jasper right? 

So... Rusk is at (-2), Jasper is at (+7), and Diboll is at (-5). IF Diboll won by 7, we'd be playing Diboll, IF we beat or come within 9 points of beating SH. 

21 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

It will be if Atlanta and Jasper in Carthage if they both hold up their ends of the deal. If Jasper loses to Diboll though, just IF, it would then be a 3 way tie between Rusk, Diboll, and Jasper right? 

So... Rusk is at (-2), Jasper is at (+7), and Diboll is at (-5). IF Diboll won by 7, we'd be playing Diboll, IF we beat or come within 9 points of beating SH. 

Yes that sounds about right. 

36 minutes ago, Woodshed said:

Diboll has a shot in this game if they can reach their offensive average. Going to be physical for sure. Although I do expect both coaches to dig into the playbook and pull out some risk/reward plays since both teams are a lock in the playoffs. 

True. But the dogs not gonna wanna share the District crown. Its gonna be a good one Good luck to both teams.

On 11/9/2017 at 1:20 PM, Woodshed said:

Diboll has a shot in this game if they can reach their offensive average. Going to be physical for sure. Although I do expect both coaches to dig into the playbook and pull out some risk/reward plays since both teams are a lock in the playoffs. 

Not so sure Jasper will roll over Diboll.  I rather expect a close tough game!

1 hour ago, j_dog said:

With benefit of hindsight Diboll's #10 much of the night was too physical for Jasper!  He may run over some teams in the playoffs.

That kid is only a sophomore! Imagine him 2 years from now with more strength and conditioning. He's gonna be tough for anyone to deal with...