Heads up on WOS Mustangs first playoff game

WOSFAN99

3 hours ago, MrUmp1 said:

It was 2010 when Royal beat WOS in a playoff game so I really do not understand all this revenge talk. Players today were in elementary school when that game took place. Has to be much more current to even speak about revenge. 

yes sir...they get butt hurt easily lol...still love it when my Lincoln Bees knocked them from playoff contention lol...WOS players were literally crying on the field lol

8 hours ago, MrUmp1 said:

It was 2010 when Royal beat WOS in a playoff game so I really do not understand all this revenge talk. Players today were in elementary school when that game took place. Has to be much more current to even speak about revenge. 

It doesn't matter they beat us it's revenge time and that old say says the good have to suffer from the bad

5 hours ago, pakronos said:

yes sir...they get butt hurt easily lol...still love it when my Lincoln Bees knocked them from playoff contention lol...WOS players were literally crying on the field lol

It doesn't matter what y'all say and if y'all was to play us again we beat the dog out of yall