Soulja1 ranking system.

1. Central

2. Silsbee

3. Hughan Center

4. Sabine Pass

5. Lumberton

6. Ozen

7. Livingston 

8. Zavalla ( I know they don't have a team)

9. Odessa Permian

10. West Cannan....

Now you clowning now.  Lol

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Smh.

Again, Newton should be higher. They've destroyed, literally DESTROYED the competition averaging the highest differential of points out of all teams in SETX.  They also lead in Yards per game.  

WO-S is undefeated, yes, but had struggled with H-J and Silsbee and had to pull away late from Liberty to win that one.  

Where is Evadale?  Smh

West Brook just mowed down. Very good Oak Ridge team where the QB, Elia just threw for almost 400 yards and ran for almost 200 yards and three for 7 TD's and ran for 2.  (9 total TD's if our addition is correct.  WB should. Be higher.  

Are you doing these rankings are are you piggybacking off of what a old grandpa at the barber shop said.... 

Laughable at best.  A real knee slapper...

Wait, wos had to pull away late to beat Liberty? Didn’t they shut them out and hold them to 73 total offensive yards??

10 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Ok and? You said they had to pull away late to win... they shut them out, they didn’t have to pull away to win anything.

Well, they did have to pull away in the second half.  Newton NEVER had that problem to date.  That's my point.  That's why I said what I said about Newton needing to be over WO-S.  

9 minutes ago, NewtonNation said:

Let's put it this way, all three are tied for first.

WOS = back-to-back state champs

Newton = because we're awesome

PNG = because they have the same colors as Newton

:)

What was done LAST year should have no bearing on this year's rankings.  

And I hate purple (teams)...  :)

17 minutes ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

Offered to meet with you, talk to you since then. You've refused. 

At this point, I'm just going to let it go. 

And I never refused. Seems like you and your people (your boss) have a knack for lying.  At this point the damage is already done.  Meeting you would do nothing.

As I look at Danny's poll and sure, it probably would not look identical to mine.  I would have Newton on the top as well as they look like 2016 WO-S in the way they are laying waste to teams this year. 

However, I don't know that I can fault him for who he has at the top of the list. Any school who is a defending 2 time defending state champion in the midst of a 34 game winning streak, which if extended to 35 will enter the Top 10 all time streaks in all of Texas football and who is currently undefeated and one of those victories this season coming against a State ranked 4A Division I team who is predicted to win it's region (Kennedale) does deserve consideration as the top team in the area.  The latter being something that the Newton resume, impressive as it is (in fact, impressive enough for me to have Newton number 1 in my vote for our own 4A/3A poll), does not have.