Kirbyville Trivia Time

rykerx144

30 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

So quick to jump on the "smh blame the coach" bandwagon.  You have no clue whats going on here unless your here, see it everyday and look in these poor kids faces.  Is talent where it has been, no!  But its not this bad. 

Well I admit, I am not there everyday. But I have enough contacts with folks there that tell me it isn't as bad as you are making it out to be. You seem to be making it personal.

Time to shut down the coach bashing, particularly from a moderator. ;)

1 hour ago, rykerx144 said:

So quick to jump on the "smh blame the coach" bandwagon.  You have no clue whats going on here unless your here, see it everyday and look in these poor kids faces.  Is talent where it has been, no!  But its not this bad. 

Maybe you should coach.  I mean...if you’re such an expert you could have those kids whipped into winning shape in no time.

2 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

The Kirbyville coaching staff may not be great, maybe not even good, but the talent at Kirbyville is down. The kids play that game as well, and the players are not as talented as in years past. Blame the coaches and the less talented kids. If they coaching sucked but the talent was still the level it has been, they would easily be making the 2nd,3rd, 4th spot. But they ain't, they kids aren't as good.

The talent @ Kirbyville is not playing where they could help, their on the sidelines or on JV.  Talent without a plan is nothing. Kountze had less talent, but a good plan and made it a game. Talent alone we lose one game this year to Woodville. Coach has no clue!! How long does it take to find talent? How many practices? At some point you don't play cover 2 when they running down your throat all game or try QB sneak ever other play. I could live with it if there was "NO TALENT" but trust me that ain't it bro.

19 minutes ago, ThunderCats97 said:

The talent @ Kirbyville is not playing where they could help, their on the sidelines or on JV.  Talent without a plan is nothing. Kountze had less talent, but a good plan and made it a game. Talent alone we lose one game this year to Woodville. Coach has no clue!! How long does it take to find talent? How many practices? At some point you don't play cover 2 when they running down your throat all game or try QB sneak ever other play. I could live with it if there was "NO TALENT" but trust me that ain't it bro.

So which players are not playing that should?  You've come this far, you might as well back the bus back over the coach that you have thrown under it.

In which games did the improper schemes or bad play calling take place?

Come on, if you are gonna make those claims, let's have specifics!

1 hour ago, ThunderCats97 said:

Is the Jv undefeated? With varsity talent down there they should be close to it. 

I record and watch every game with the kids. It don't take long to see what's going on and what's not. They watch film to with the kids, but most the kids on cell phones and the 2 Coaches arguing over what the other teams running. Not a lot of leadership to me. If kid blows a play call him out on it right? Not here they get attaboy doing good job. As far as schemes in all but 2 games, down with timeouts before half  "oh let it run down we good" really? I will keep from saying kids names, but will say it's sad when kids ask coach for PT and don't even get a response back. Film don't lie if I can see it, they should see it. JV has kid that's huge and could really help them, but he don't have right last name.  Coach should've seen what talent he had during summer practice and build on it, but most kids called them practices a joke and worked out after them. This guy don't get the talent out of the kids real simple.