Scrimmage results/Post here

16 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Those are not scrimmages. That is the season openers for those teams. Beaumont Central will be playing.

This is the hidden content, please

Yep.  Central better come ready to play.  Ike has a nice squad this year.  I think I’m going to try to get over there in time for that game.  Anyone know how big the Campbell Center is?   Will seating be an issue? 

41 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Yep.  Central better come ready to play.  Ike has a nice squad this year.  I think I’m going to try to get over there in time for that game.  Anyone know how big the Campbell Center is?   Will seating be an issue? 

I can walk to Ike. It's that close.  I may have to catch a few of their games this season.  I think they have a set of twins playing for them.

I haven't paid much attention to Eisenhower HS in the 2 decades I've lived in this area.  Before there were not many parks and places where the children can run hoops in this area.  I think the police & civic leaders are afraid if they put up basketball pavilions the thugs will hang out there.  Theres some credence to that, but still  the kids need to play somewhere.  

A year or so ago They put up a boys club in the area, over W Montgomery & Gulf Bank.  The rise in Ike's b ball team is probably closely tied to that.  They still need more parks in this area.