West Orange Stark vs Orangefield

tennisbc

16 hours ago, Bobcat101 said:

In order for a "Rivalry" to happen, there as to be a 50/50 chance for either team to win.  Even BC vs OF, I wouldn't consider it a "Rivalry" as BC will win 9/10 times.  If HJ was our (OF) neighbor, that would be a rivalry as that winner is not set.  LCM vs WOS is not a Rivalry as the only time LCM actually beat WOS was c/o 95 year.... c/o will never live that down.... ha ha ha.

Good Luck to WOS, I hope Orangefield uses their BOBCAT PAWS and give the Mustangs cat scratch fever or something and come out with the WIN!!!  I'm be cheering for my boys this Friday night against the Mustangs.  Score............. 3-0.. Rainey kicks a field goal as time runs out.......:)

BOY wish for thinking that's not going happen there will be no points scored on West Orange defense way to powerful it's going to be a shut out but good dreaming doe

On 11/7/2017 at 3:34 PM, Bobcat101 said:

In order for a "Rivalry" to happen, there as to be a 50/50 chance for either team to win.  Even BC vs OF, I wouldn't consider it a "Rivalry" as BC will win 9/10 times.  If HJ was our (OF) neighbor, that would be a rivalry as that winner is not set.  LCM vs WOS is not a Rivalry as the only time LCM actually beat WOS was c/o 95 year.... c/o will never live that down.... ha ha ha.

Good Luck to WOS, I hope Orangefield uses their BOBCAT PAWS and give the Mustangs cat scratch fever or something and come out with the WIN!!!  I'm be cheering for my boys this Friday night against the Mustangs.  Score............. 3-0.. Rainey kicks a field goal as time runs out.......:)

BOY wish for thinking that's not going happen there will be no points scored on West Orange defense way to powerful it's going to be a shut out but good dreaming doe

34 minutes ago, Back2Back said:

Game Day!

Really???? IT'S GAME DAY BABY, TIME GET THE JUICES FLOWING GET TOTALLY JACK WEST ORANGE STARK MUSTANG VS THE ORANGEFIELD BOBCATS.CAN THE CATZ RIP THEIR RAZER SHARP CLAWS INTO WOS GUTS AND CRUSH THE PERFECT SEASON OR WILL THE MIGHTY MUSTANGS PUT THAT OLD HORSESHOE WHERE SUN DON'T SHINE GOOD AND DEEP ONCE AGAIN. FIND OUT TONIGHT 7:30 AT THE STABLE IN FRUIT CITY TEXAS ITS GOING DOWN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 11/8/2017 at 7:46 AM, SB63 said:

A 4 to 5 play offense wont win games. WOS has to much speed for a team to run this type of offense. I also hate this offense. I see it being 21-0 at half... then WOS will turn it on and win 63-0.

63-0 well I don't see that happening, but I'm realistic guys and know we have to play a perfect game, control the clock, and score touchdowns when we have the opportunity, and hope WOS plays poorly. Do I see that happening, no but that's why you play the games right. Come on guys everyone that knows football knows this is a David versus Goliath type game and our chances of winning are slim, but this will be a great test for our young team. They've grown up every week and have gotten better through out the year. After LCM put it on us all you heard was how bad Orangefield must be, well that wasn't such a bad loss after all, and that was also our first game of the year after missing 3 games due to Harvey. Last week we held a pretty good HJ offense to 12 points, and our offense did just enough to win the game.

These kids work hard and play hard, and I know a lot of people hate our style of offense, but it fits our kids perfectly. We don't have the athlete's and numbers to run the spread or any type of exotic offense. We don't have the speed, so we try to run right at people behind our big offensive line and control the clock. Sorry that's boring but that's us!!!

Comments like 63-0 come off as a slap in the face to our kids, coaches, and our program, and I just get tired of hearing all of that. I believe most of WOS fans respect us and don't get on here and bash our kids that way. And I'm pretty sure Cornell feels the same way and respects our program and our coaches enough to not run the score up even if he could. Let's just hope both teams come out injury free and make a run in the playoffs.

33 minutes ago, Bobkat said:

63-0 well I don't see that happening, but I'm realistic guys and know we have to play a perfect game, control the clock, and score touchdowns when we have the opportunity, and hope WOS plays poorly. Do I see that happening, no but that's why you play the games right. Come on guys everyone that knows football knows this is a David versus Goliath type game and our chances of winning are slim, but this will be a great test for our young team. They've grown up every week and have gotten better through out the year. After LCM put it on us all you heard was how bad Orangefield must be, well that wasn't such a bad loss after all, and that was also our first game of the year after missing 3 games due to Harvey. Last week we held a pretty good HJ offense to 12 points, and our offense did just enough to win the game.

These kids work hard and play hard, and I know a lot of people hate our style of offense, but it fits our kids perfectly. We don't have the athlete's and numbers to run the spread or any type of exotic offense. We don't have the speed, so we try to run right at people behind our big offensive line and control the clock. Sorry that's boring but that's us!!!

Comments like 63-0 come off as a slap in the face to our kids, coaches, and our program, and I just get tired of hearing all of that. I believe most of WOS fans respect us and don't get on here and bash our kids that way. And I'm pretty sure Cornell feels the same way and respects our program and our coaches enough to not run the score up even if he could. Let's just hope both teams come out injury free and make a run in the playoffs.

U make it sound like the bobcats lost the game already. Show pride In ur team like this, WHOEVER POSTED THAT WE WE'RE GOING TO LOSE 63 TO 0 U HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING BUDDY. ORANGEFIELD IS NOT COMING TO GET ROLLED OVER WE COMING TO FIGHT AND PULL OUT A VIC AGAINST WOS WE ARE NOT SCARED BY ANY MEANS STAMP IT!!!! 

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

U make it sound like the bobcats lost the game already. Show pride In ur team like this, WHOEVER POSTED THAT WE WE'RE GOING TO LOSE 63 TO 0 U HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING BUDDY. ORANGEFIELD IS NOT COMING TO GET ROLLED OVER WE COMING TO FIGHT AND PULL OUT A VIC AGAINST WOS WE ARE NOT SCARED BY ANY MEANS STAMP IT!!!! 

Never said that brother, just said we'll have to play the perfect game to win. And I'm all about PRIDE my friend, I bleed Orange and I never miss a game. Don't take me being a realist for having lack of Pride, sometimes the other team is just better.  

8 minutes ago, Bobkat said:

Never said that brother, just said we'll have to play the perfect game to win. And I'm all about PRIDE my friend, I bleed Orange and I never miss a game. Don't take me being a realist for having lack of Pride, sometimes the other team is just better.  

I get that but sometimes when the moon and the stars line up just right one never knows and tonight could be the night I wo