BH vs. Porter

TradenupBH

I'm curious to see how Porter approaches this game. No matter what they are going to be D1 in the playoffs.  i guess if they win, with a KPark win, they could be the #1 seed.  After watching the game Friday against New Caney, it looks like if you blitz Porter every play it totally messes their offense up.  

KPFAN don't forget the only reason you are even in the conversation is due to knocking out the BH QB for your win over BH.  If that didn't happen no way KWP gets the win over BH.

Now that's clear on to the Porter game :) IMO BH blows Porter out. BH now has the team together that I wish they could have started with. Starting RB (Long) has been back 3 games and really opening up the BH O! BH starting QB (Cauthen) that was knocked out during the KWP game is back and if nothing else gives us a back up in case the current #1(Holland) needs help. If they can get Cauthen some snaps in this game and get Holland back out at receiver with Long toting the rock this Eagle team could peak going into a rematch with PNG! I know Cauthen would love to get another shot at the Indians after beginning last years game with 3 picks then battling back to lose by 5 with a last second sack to end the BH drive. I think this BH team is on a mission now and ready to prove something. 

Did I mention the Defense is playing like its possessed now? 

BH is the unforgotten team, which is fine with me. BH is a strong team, and others have written them off. Here's the tale of the tape, BH starts the shortened season out by beating a good 6A Friendswood team. BH plays Crosby at home and came out punching the Cougars in the mouth and led 32-26 going into the 4th Quarter, but couldn't close out the game as Crosby scored 22 unanswered points in the 4th Q to win. The next game that everyone gave up on BH was the Kingwood Park game. BH came out and went up 7-0 early in the game. KP answered scoring 13 points, but in 2Q BH starting QB got injured and left the game. The offense had a hard time getting into sync do lack of reps from our converted WR at QB. BH couldn't move the ball on offense, but what people don't realize is the Defense stepped up and KP never scored in the second half. BH still had a chance at the end of the game to pull out a win with a kid that hasn't played QB in two years. Skip to the next game, coach made the decision that I think was probably the decision that gives BH the best chance and he pulled another WR that is a stellar QB and BH began to run the tables to 5 straight district wins including a thrashing of New Caney which probably has the best QB in our district. The not talked about defense has quietly gotten better every week. I see BH taken care of business this week against an overrated Porter team to setup a rematch with PNG. By next week, BH will be a very tough out in the playoffs.

12 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

BH is the unforgotten team, which is fine with me. BH is a strong team, and others have written them off. Here's the tale of the tape, BH starts the shortened season out by beating a good 6A Friendswood team. BH plays Crosby at home and came out punching the Cougars in the mouth and led 32-26 going into the 4th Quarter, but couldn't close out the game as Crosby scored 22 unanswered points in the 4th Q to win. The next game that everyone gave up on BH was the Kingwood Park game. BH came out and went up 7-0 early in the game. KP answered scoring 13 points, but in 2Q BH starting QB got injured and left the game. The offense had a hard time getting into sync do lack of reps from our converted WR at QB. BH couldn't move the ball on offense, but what people don't realize is the Defense stepped up and KP never scored in the second half. BH still had a chance at the end of the game to pull out a win with a kid that hasn't played QB in two years. Skip to the next game, coach made the decision that I think was probably the decision that gives BH the best chance and he pulled another WR that is a stellar QB and BH began to run the tables to 5 straight district wins including a thrashing of New Caney which probably has the best QB in our district. The not talked about defense has quietly gotten better every week. I see BH taken care of business this week against an overrated Porter team to setup a rematch with PNG. By next week, BH will be a very tough out in the playoffs.

Um you need to go back and look at the post before the Friendswood game. I actually was high on BH in that game. You. Not so much. Lol

6 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Um you need to go back and look at the post before the Friendswood game. I actually was high on BH in that game. You. Not so much. Lol

Lol, well the Friendswood game wasn't a scheduled game and was a post Harvey find a game. Friendswood history is what I was going off of. The other game I thought we would lose was Crosby because they just have our number. I'm talking district though, mainly Crosby folks thinking BH isn't going to the playoffs.  I do remember before the Friendswood game, Lol, props to you.

9 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Lol, well the Friendswood game wasn't a scheduled game and was a post Harvey find a game. Friendswood history is what I was going off of. The other game I thought we would lose was Crosby because they just have our number. I'm talking district though, mainly Crosby folks thinking BH isn't going to the playoffs.  I do remember before the Friendswood game, Lol, props to you.

I'm pulling for the Hill. Know a ton of kids on that team.

51 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Adding to what Pride said. I predicted NC to lose to BH and Crosby prior to the season starting. As for the BH -Porter game, I think it will be close. Porter has played most teams close all year. They have a decent D with a Baylor commit.

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

BH is a good team.  I’m sure NC QB is good. I’m not giving up Jaiden Howard tho. Just sayin’. 

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

I believe BH beats Porter tmrw. A few weeks ago I’d have picked Porter. 

1 hour ago, Red Dawn said:

Haven’t seen NC qb this year. Jaiden has grown a lot since BH game. Good luck to the Eagles tmrw. 

Thanks y'al too. Really, they are close, NC QB tends to have success running as well. He seems to be a little more accurate than Jaiden, I think NC leans on their QB more than Crosby needs Jaiden, and NC QB is a senior. I'm no professional scout though.

2 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Thanks y'al too. Really, they are close, NC QB tends to have success running as well. He seems to be a little more accurate than Jaiden, I think NC leans on their QB more than Crosby needs Jaiden, and NC QB is a senior. I'm no professional scout though.

I might have thought that at the beginning of the season but not now.  

Cooper:  72-111 for 1059 yds.  8 TD, 4 int. 64% completion.  691 rushing, 6.4 per carry.

Howard: 128-198 for 2101 yds. 20 TD, 3 int. 64% completion. 459 rushing, 8.5 per carry.

I'll take Jaiden's 2,560 total yards over a 1,750 total any day.  His rushing stats are as high because he hasn't needed to run.

3 hours ago, CCRed said:

I might have thought that at the beginning of the season but not now.  

Cooper:  72-111 for 1059 yds.  8 TD, 4 int. 64% completion.  691 rushing, 6.4 per carry.

Howard: 128-198 for 2101 yds. 20 TD, 3 int. 64% completion. 459 rushing, 8.5 per carry.

I'll take Jaiden's 2,560 total yards over a 1,750 total any day.  His rushing stats are as high because he hasn't needed to run.

If those stats are accurate, then i would have to lean jaiden. That sure seems low on passing yards for Cooper. Didn't realize Jaiden only has 3 picks. Impressive. Do you have stats on BH QB holland?

6 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

If those stats are accurate, then i would have to lean jaiden. That sure seems low on passing yards for Cooper. Didn't realize Jaiden only has 3 picks. Impressive. Do you have stats on BH QB holland?

These stats are what this site has posted and pinned at the top titled "Individual offensive statistics".