Mid County Madness predictions

NHSBulldogFan

2 hours ago, biaplayer said:

actually was the only one that thought that we would win, you can ask ole Stattrax he will tell you. Like I said we play 48 mins not 24 you can jump on that cry me a river bandwagon all you want, Fact is they got stopped in the second half and gave up 30 pts and we only allowed 6pts in second half, its called adjustments which obviously vidor doesn't know how to do. with that being said I don't believe your big bruiser fullback coming back will make a bit of difference, I can see PAM putting Atleast 42 on Vidor if not more.

You and stat need to get a room lol now you even have the same picture as him too!? 

7 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

This will be one of the most epic underdog wins in the history of the rivalry.... If that happens.  May force LK to come back for his senior year

I’m not sure that I believe Ned is that big of an underdog. I don’t see pn def being able to stop the Ned offense. 

anytime these two teams get on the field it's always a great game! I do believe our defense needs to wrap up on their tackles! We will be ready for Nederland but Nederland will come out to play! let's hope Faircloth stays strong in plays that is called! He always seems to get out coached against Nederland! 

I have to say this I'm from West Orange Stark I'm die hard Mustangs fan and I went to see PNG team play twice and Nederland twice as well I'm going ahead to be a diagnosis for this match up I can say this Nederland and PNG has a good squad Now Nederland peeps don't get mad when I say this but PNG has a better squad and RJ man is a hell of a quarterback and he's going to run all over nederland defense he quick with has arms and legs everybody calling him Superman I'm calling him ROAD RUNNER cause he's that fast PNG has the rank 2 offense in the state of Texas in 5a true Nederland defense can run to the ball but this is not Port Arthur Memorial bulldog fans it not going to be that easy for y'all y'all have my Respect but  I see PNG roll in this one and may I say if they win it will be the first time PNG since 1999 that they went undefeated in district without an lose I might be wrong but I think and they also have a good chance to go to state as well

To me it will come down to this

Roschon Johnson     PN-G            134-167     2131      26     1

Blaysin Fernandez    Nederland      83-149     1315      18     7

Both Qbs have had good performances this year. While I think Simmons will have his chances, how Fernandez plays a role in providing balance with the pass  and Latulas will determine a lot in how much of a chance Nederland will have in this game. If Nederland can have an effective balanced attack, I see them hanging around for a while in this game. Though I still don't think it will be enough. 

6 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

To me it will come down to this

Roschon Johnson     PN-G            134-167     2131      26     1

Blaysin Fernandez    Nederland      83-149     1315      18     7

Both Qbs have had good performances this year. While I think Simmons will have his chances, how Fernandez plays a role in providing balance with the pass  and Latulas will determine a lot in how much of a chance Nederland will have in this game. If Nederland can have an effective balanced attack, I see them hanging around for a while in this game. Though I still don't think it will be enough. 

Imo, Simmons role will be a big factor in this game. If he cant be contained,this could go down to the wire. 

21 hours ago, biaplayer said:

he must be the president lol. Im just curious Navydawg31. im assuming you were and or may still be in the navy. Aren't the Navy folks called squids and not dawgs? I thought the marines were the devil dawgs and not the Navy?

The Marines are in the Department of the Navy.  The Man's Department :)