Mid County Madness predictions

NHSBulldogFan

8 minutes ago, James Mosley said:

Wow, biaplayer and Stattrax throwing down the hammer!! Where oh where was this trash talk during Nederland's undefeated district champs years. You guys have almost a shoe in win, why play the game advantage this year but I'm not quiet. I deep down know you guys are nervous. Do you guys even have a defense? I like my 35 to 34 pick..

He's already munching on the Uncle Larry treats. 

12 minutes ago, James Mosley said:

Wow, biaplayer and Stattrax throwing down the hammer!! Where oh where was this trash talk during Nederland's undefeated district champs years. You guys have almost a shoe in win, why play the game advantage this year but I'm not quiet. I deep down know you guys are nervous. Do you guys even have a defense? I like my 35 to 34 pick..

You can like it. Won't happen. 

13 hours ago, Brubaker said:

You're better than the lame LN  comments.  Always thought PNG was about Honor, Pride, Tradition... guess some of that is lip service.  This is a great rivalry, respect It, talk some trash, talk about the ditch parking we'll all do, but the LN comments are as classless as they come

Never meant as insult, or dirt. Having fun, lighten up. It was a poem.

IT IS A GAME!!!

Total respect for LN.  Sad that he retired. Nederland always benefited from him as coach.  ONCE AGAIN LIGHTEN UP!:)

4 minutes ago, chief1987 said:

Zero. Zilch. Naa-daa. You must have tickets to sit on the dog side. 

Nope, i wish I had tickets though, and if you would go back and read you would know that if I did I would be on PNG side, much better atmosphere and of course they are gonna win. Just stating that you can’t always go off of common opponents.

14 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Nope, i wish I had tickets though, and if you would go back and read you would know that if I did I would be on PNG side, much better atmosphere and of course they are gonna win. Just stating that you can’t always go off of common opponents.

I can see your going to be a transplant. No way your kids ever wear the baby blue, powder blue, red, whatever color.......

1 hour ago, aki1994 said:

Where do all the Bulldogs hangout pre-game? I want to go there and start our winning early. 

Half hangout around the totem pole and the other half hangout on the 50 yard line at the reservation. We get there early to prepare to cut one down and burn Big Ned in the other!! :)

50 minutes ago, James Mosley said:

How poetic justice Friday night will be. Monty was there playing on the field when the PNG win streak was broken, and he will be there this Friday night as the head coach to bring home his first of many Bum Phillip trophies.

Legend Killer is going for another victim.......................

53 minutes ago, James Mosley said:

How poetic justice Friday night will be. Monty was there playing on the field when the PNG win streak was broken, and he will be there this Friday night as the head coach to bring home his first of many Bum Phillip trophies.

I was there too. That was the year we lost 5 starters to the then State Finalist French Buffalo's. The Orange crush killed us that year. We did beat Monty the next year though by 3-0....

3 hours ago, chief1987 said:

I can already hear your rebuttal. "We had our second team in the 4th quarter. " We did also and ZERO. 

Good for you.  Second team won't be on the field Friday.  It was 38-17 going into garbage time (4th quarter) and 31-7 at half.  So hang you hat on that final score all you want.

12 minutes ago, chief1987 said:

17 points by chumperton against your first team. 14 against your second team. You better have extra jerseys for the cheerleaders. 

Ok i wasn’t gonna go this route but since you continue bringing us up and yalls STELLAR defensive performance against poor little chumperton..... We put up over 300 yards of offense on y’all. And yeah i know before you say it the scoreboard is the only thing that matters, but i still wouldn’t be proud and bragging about your defensive performance against us. A knowledgeable fan, and especially a good coach is gonna look at those stats and think “dang we kept them from scoring but we still have some major problems if they moved the ball on us like that”

Because y’all will see much better offenses than Lumberton in the next few weeks, and they will move the ball better and score. For some reason we couldn’t punch it in that night, but i wouldn’t say y’all completely shut our offense down.