West Orange-Stark 32 Liberty 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

11 minutes ago, tennisbc said:

There was a playoff thread, must be blind cause I do not see it again. I thought it was pinned on the top.

There still is, it has just been moved back to the staff area until I can completely update it.

As for the Mustangs, they have not yet sewn up the district title but will have the #1 seed as long as they don't lose to Orangefield by 12 or more points.

57 minutes ago, tennisbc said:

There was a playoff thread, must be blind cause I do not see it again. I thought it was pinned on the top.

Did you hear on kogt that one of the guys from Liberty was playing with a partial torn acl, that is crazy if this is true. I was proud of the way our young team played against that stout offensive line that liberty has. I believe they averaged 290 pounds.The best game that the Mustangs could have played was the Richmond Foster game, that game taught (them)  the Stangs how to play with the big boys lol.

5 minutes ago, wosmustangs said:

Same thing in Newton! 

Newton will win state this season. The last time they won state I saw them play in Lufkin a couple of games before the State Game. I believe it was against Hughes Springs.This Newton team is better statistically than that team

On 11/4/2017 at 0:04 AM, kicker 2.0 said:

So Sinton is out? Or I mean not in the top 3 or 4 of the region?

Sinton got blown out by Cuero and last week by Sweeny 54-0.They are tied for third in their district.They will make the playoffs but want go far.Other than Wimberley and Navarro,Sweeny looks pretty good.They gave Cuero all they wanted.Sweeny has only given up 81 points in 8 games.Another team to watch is 9-0 Pearsall.Don't know much about them but they have only given up 92 points in 9 games.

7 hours ago, GUNHO said:

Sinton got blown out by Cuero and last week by Sweeny 54-0.They are tied for third in their district.They will make the playoffs but want go far.Other than Wimberley and Navarro,Sweeny looks pretty good.They gave Cuero all they wanted.Sweeny has only given up 81 points in 8 games.Another team to watch is 9-0 Pearsall.Don't know much about them but they have only given up 92 points in 9 games.

Pearsall doesn’t play anyone. They are down south IH 35 about 45min SW of San Antonio and play teams like Crystal City and Carizzo Springs. Very weak teams down there. When I used to travel, I was down that way for about 2 years. CS is about an hour North of Laredo. Also think Lytle is in their district also. I’ll look it up.

On 11/4/2017 at 4:42 PM, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I keep going to the liberty news paper  looking for last night game in the paper but can't find it you best believe  had they won it would have been in the paper before anyone had a chance to leave the stadium last night 

Liberty has a weekly news paper not a daily. Liberty Vindicator. 

23 hours ago, GUNHO said:

One of my close friends lives in Pearsall. They don’t play any tough competition down there . I’m actually going to visit this weekend and might check them out if they play at home .