West Orange-Stark 32 Liberty 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

Left at halftime.  WO-S schemed Liberty's offense to perfection.  I have heard of 10 men in a box..this was 11 men within 3 yards of the ball..no where to run, no where to hide.  Nose guard was a submarine  and the ends were jack knifing on the edge.  Very impressive defensive game for WO-S.  The WO-S offense doesn't have near the same feel as last year's team, but still plenty of weapons and they run downhill really quickly.  Good job Stangs.

18 minutes ago, Goblin said:

My Cuero spies are worried now. I’ll just say that.

I posted this in the other thread thinking it was this one but this is my thoughts and why I feel people shouldn't be surprised what we did to Liberty.....

People still don't understand.....when you run that offense, the Wing or Slot T, you will not win against WOS. It's not as much that we are so much better than anyone else, it's the simple fact that we see it so much! Coach T has that offense beyond figured out. As long as the kids keep their assignments it's lights out! We just won our 34th game in a row and I'd be willing to bet 90% of those 34 wins were against the Slot/Wing T.

39 minutes ago, kicker 2.0 said:

I posted this in the other thread thinking it was this one but this is my thoughts and why I feel people shouldn't be surprised what we did to Liberty.....

People still don't understand.....when you run that offense, the Wing or Slot T, you will not win against WOS. It's not as much that we are so much better than anyone else, it's the simple fact that we see it so much! Coach T has that offense beyond figured out. As long as the kids keep their assignments it's lights out! We just won our 34th game in a row and I'd be willing to bet 90% of those 34 wins were against the Slot/Wing T.

Well maybe Central can send someone over there to get with Coach T on how to play it defensively.  We only see it once a year when we play Vidor but it's giving us fits the last 2 years.  Good win Mustangs...

32 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Well maybe Central can send someone over there to get with Coach T on how to play it defensively.  We only see it once a year when we play Vidor but it's giving us fits the last 2 years.  Good win Mustangs...

Well, even though it's been scrimmages the past few years, I believe Vidor has scored one or two TD's on the defense in a simulated game. Yalls district is interesting.....it's almost like no matter how good a team is, there is always the nemesis team that beats them even if the haven't won a game. Great competition there, too bad WOS dropped. We had some classic games back in the 90's when I played and we were all together. WOS, PNG, Nederland, Lincoln, Lumberton, Bridge City, LCM and sometimes TJ, Silsbee and Jasper. Epic battles!! 

13 hours ago, kicker 2.0 said:

U are so correct! !

14 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

See, that's my point Jag. When you play that offense every week, you tend to figure it out. Lol! However, it could be detrimental to us also by not seeing a team spread it out. You see that more in the later rounds of playoffs. Y'all are just used to defending the opposite of what we dang near always see!