What the heck.... Lets give the people what they want..........MCM 2017

Stattrax

Breaking news....

Not only is Chumperton providing Kleenex. The Chumpees will be set up in the second ditch off Nederland Ave giving away free Chumparitas!!!!!

And no one  can make a Chumperita like a Chumpee. Must show valid ID with a Nederland address....

6 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Legend Killer?  two wins in 7 years with a 6 year streak in the middle is a legend killer?  That's funny right there!

I will Not break out all the record stuff. Not looking to embarrass anyone... In the words of the famous Buddy Garritty.... Swamp mutts going down!!!! 

43 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Legend Killer?  two wins in 7 years with a 6 year streak in the middle is a legend killer?  That's funny right there!

Starting from last year and ending in 2019 it will be 3 years in a row. Said it many times and I'll put it out here now, again those Nederland teams will graduate without beating a #2 led png team. It's ok though, they'll have stories of losses all the way from middle school to cherish with their kids, friends, and families. Lol 

3 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I will Not break out all the record stuff. Not looking to embarrass anyone... In the words of the famous Buddy Garritty.... Swamp mutts going down!!!! 

Sure, look at the last 23 years Neumann was there and go at it....  He had fun playing PNG.  :)

4 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Starting from last year and ending in 2019 it will be 3 years in a row. Said it many times and I'll put it out here now, again those Nederland teams will graduate without beating a #2 led png team. It's ok though, they'll have stories of losses all the way from middle school of lossea to cherish with their kids and families. Lol 

Lol.  There were two full classes at PNG that didn't beat Nederland.  More than that really .

Let’s just be real guys, PNG has had one bad half this whole year where they struggled with a team, other than that they have walked through district without breaking a sweat.. same thing I said last week about Central, not a knock on Nederland, PNG is just on a whole other level compared to the rest of the district this year.

5 minutes ago, chief1987 said:

The chumps gonna want a flag on that one. I'll draw up a trick play. 

Anyone over the age of 42 will need a trick play with the exception of a few years in between.. Let me know I can get a stat guy to get us the pertinent info if needed...

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Starting from last year and ending in 2019 it will be 3 years in a row. Said it many times and I'll put it out here now, again those Nederland teams will graduate without beating a #2 led png team. It's ok though, they'll have stories of losses all the way from middle school to cherish with their kids, friends, and families. Lol 

I think every PNG QB should wear the #2 from now on..lol

5 hours ago, Brubaker said:

Down?? Dude, those kids are a few plays made from being undefeated, but whatever makes you feel good.  You were pounding that drum before the year, so I guess you gotta stick with it.

At the beginning of the year I said they'd be down hence, the comment that "Barrows has done a good job keeping them competitive this year." I also figured Vidor would be stronger this year, but meh you can't win 'em all.....