What the heck.... Lets give the people what they want..........MCM 2017

Stattrax

6 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I’ll be honest it was not the booster club that stepped in. The money was given by the Lumberton Boosters. It was borrowed money from a previous game between two other schools. I know that’s hard to follow but just trust me. And I would think it would take at least 4 of your friends to beat Livingston. I do think we could put together an adult flag football team and beat several teams in the district. But back to the topic of this post. Please understand where the money came from for future reference. Word is that PAM is supplying The Pups with funding for next Friday. I have also been told that a few old TJ alum are supplying PNG with funding so it should be interesting. Might very well see a total of 44 flags thrown on MCM. I threw the number 44 out for Ron!!  

I’ve been in on that Lil secret for quite some time. Don’t worry I’ve also paid my my donation for next Friday. 

6 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Nope. Im off the Pam game. Its been nearly a month at this point. Im concerned with Nederland and playoffs now. You should move on from that too. What you gone say when PAM plays teams that have multiple players like Roschon, Hines, Jones, all on the other side of the field and you are in a neutral site far away from the Triangle? PNG has one, maybe 2 guys with that kind of impact and you still mad about that. Yall will be in the same group and Manvel, Temple and other strong teams. 

With y’alls defense you should be VERY concerned. I’m sorry but when only 2-3 players on offense do it all PN will not go very far. Period

15 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I’ll be honest it was not the booster club that stepped in. The money was given by the Lumberton Boosters. It was borrowed money from a previous game between two other schools. I know that’s hard to follow but just trust me. And I would think it would take at least 4 of your friends to beat Livingston. I do think we could put together an adult flag football team and beat several teams in the district. But back to the topic of this post. Please understand where the money came from for future reference. Word is that PAM is supplying The Pups with funding for next Friday. I have also been told that a few old TJ alum are supplying PNG with funding so it should be interesting. Might very well see a total of 44 flags thrown on MCM. I threw the number 44 out for Ron!!  

Lord knows Lumberton ain’t got that kind of money!! Lol

15 minutes ago, PAT said:

With y’alls defense you should be VERY concerned. I’m sorry but when only 2-3 players on offense do it all PN will not go very far. Period

Fine. High School game losses don't bother adults. Im not even a coach. I have no stakes if they lose. If they lose they lose. Ask anyone and I think they would say png goes about 3 rounds again anyway with a 4th round at the most with their limitations. As for the the 2-3 players thing, hate on em all you want but our #3 reciever has has more td receptions than your leading wr. That says that Jones and Hines does all the scoring. Maybe your reliance on 2 players  on offense is more than you realize.

9 hours ago, PAT said:

Making that statement proves you’re no png historian. By far the best player and best offensive Pn player ever is Jeff Bergeron. And another thing is the 89 Indians with Ron McGill would of beat the breaks off this years team!!

doesn't really matter who was the best player then or now, all that matters is this team puts up points and hasn't been stopped yet. Until they do, I would be worried. it wont be no easy task for Nederland to stop two players, but we don't have two players we have and offense that plays as a team and is a well tuned, oiled up machine. The dogs were better last year and they couldn't stop us don't see much changing in that department. PNG is better on paper and they are better in person, plain and simple. Cant wait for it to happen MCM is always a fun night for high school football, even better for taking jabs at coworkers, friends and family, You gotta love it.

11 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

doesn't really matter who was the best player then or now, all that matters is this team puts up points and hasn't been stopped yet. Until they do, I would be worried. it wont be no easy task for Nederland to stop two players, but we don't have two players we have and offense that plays as a team and is a well tuned, oiled up machine. The dogs were better last year and they couldn't stop us don't see much changing in that department. PNG is better on paper and they are better in person, plain and simple. Cant wait for it to happen MCM is always a fun night for high school football, even better for taking jabs at coworkers, friends and family, You gotta love it.

Better last year,,hmmm.

Got to admit, I have been following this age group for years and knew the Dogs would be down at this point, but Barrows has done a good job at keeping them competitive. I have no doubt that they will come out strong. If our defense plays strong I don't think it will be close. I do believe our Defensive backs will be tested more in this game which is good considering the possibility of BH in the first round. Here's to hoping there are no injuries.

1 hour ago, FrodoNDN said:

Got to admit, I have been following this age group for years and knew the Dogs would be down at this point, but Barrows has done a good job at keeping them competitive. I have no doubt that they will come out strong. If our defense plays strong I don't think it will be close. I do believe our Defensive backs will be tested more in this game which is good considering the possibility of BH in the first round. Here's to hoping there are no injuries.

we think alike, but I don't think their defense is up for the task of stopping this offensive machine that we have. I know they will score some points and move the ball, but as I have said all our defense needs to do is make a few stops, and if any turnovers are forced by them then that is all we can ask. Get the ball in our offenses hands and let them do what they do and put points on the board.  I want to score just not too quickly, don't need our defense right back out there getting tired.

I’d be willing to bet the staff will have dogs ready to ground and pound.kinda like that vidor theory..run run run,tick tock tick tock,keep png offense off the field.im sure png defense will see Simmons around the edge,Fernandez up the middle and Latulas anywhere he wants,all out of the backfield.mixed in with Hiltz,Nguyen,and Kingston running as well..that would be my bet..

3 hours ago, FrodoNDN said:

Down?? Dude, those kids are a few plays made from being undefeated, but whatever makes you feel good.  You were pounding that drum before the year, so I guess you gotta stick with it.

15 hours ago, PAT said:

I understand what you are saying. The reason why Pn has such a high ppg is cause of the competition. Lumberton is bad, Lee is bad, Ozen is terrible, and Me and 3 high school buddies can beat Livingston. And I know your response is going to be well we put blah blah blah on Pam. That was a fluke and a lot of homecoming. When refs noticed Pn couldn’t do anything in the first half the booster club then stepped in!!

10 minutes ago, Stattrax said:
15 hours ago, PAT said:

I understand what you are saying. The reason why Pn has such a high ppg is cause of the competition. Lumberton is bad, Lee is bad, Ozen is terrible, and Me and 3 high school buddies can beat Livingston. And I know your response is going to be well we put blah blah blah on Pam. That was a fluke and a lot of homecoming. When refs noticed Pn couldn’t do anything in the first half the booster club then stepped in!!

I feel like your response is incomplete 

1 hour ago, outanup said:

After thinking it all over, we don't stand a chance nor will we offer any resistance.... my bad.

Come on man!!!! Stand by your puppies. No participant ribbon talk. Pups at home, best coach in the district, stable of backs, ruff ruff ruff heard city wide. Pups sound like the favorite.. Larry legend in the press box secretly giving advice.... I’m still looking for a bet and a ditch parking pass. Called Hamilton at the city and he said you have to be a pup grad for a pass. Sounds about right. Chumperton booster club delivering 2 pallets of Kleenex at pup kennel today for the achy breakt fans. Get your popcorn ready. Legend killer coming back to town. Last year he put Uncle Larry In retirement. Who goes this year. And that’s the bottom line..... Cuz..... Yeah someone said so.... I’ll give points. And I’ll being Chorizo and eggs for everyone!!!!!! Once again thanks to L Train 11 for the Kleenex!!!

15 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Come on man!!!! Stand by your puppies. No participant ribbon talk. Pups at home, best coach in the district, stable of backs, ruff ruff ruff heard city wide. Pups sound like the favorite.. Larry legend in the press box secretly giving advice.... I’m still looking for a bet and a ditch parking pass. Called Hamilton at the city and he said you have to be a pup grad for a pass. Sounds about right. Chumperton booster club delivering 2 pallets of Kleenex at pup kennel today for the achy breakt fans. Get your popcorn ready. Legend killer coming back to town. Last year he put Uncle Larry In retirement. Who goes this year. And that’s the bottom line..... Cuz..... Yeah someone said so.... I’ll give points. And I’ll being Chorizo and eggs for everyone!!!!!! Once again thanks to L Train 11 for the Kleenex!!!

Legend Killer?  two wins in 7 years with a 6 year streak in the middle is a legend killer?  That's funny right there!