Nederland @ Lumberton

chorizo

Well I was in the ER recovering from being scalped by Indians.  I guess they were not satisfied with scalping the Jaguars 62-27 on the field so they got ahold of me in the stands.  I've lost a step and couldn't out run them...:):):)  I'm slowly getting back to my old self. 

I'm hoping the Bulldogs are focused on the Indians and overlooking the Raiders and that the Raiders have their best game of the year and knock off the dogs.  It sure would help us in our playoff chances...

I’m not much on moral victories, but if we could finish the season off with a win this week, give the seniors something to remember in their last game and give the younger guys something to be proud of going into offseason, that would be great!

Couple that with the possibility of us moving down to 4A next year, I think that would be a big confidence boost going into next year knowing that we beat a pretty good Nederland team.

Raider24, it’s been fun watching Josh truck people all year. Sure hope he can get a full game in this week. He’s got nothing to hang his head about, that kid played with a lot of heart every down!

38 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I’m not much on moral victories, but if we could finish the season off with a win this week, give the seniors something to remember in their last game and give the younger guys something to be proud of going into offseason, that would be great!

Couple that with the possibility of us moving down to 4A next year, I think that would be a big confidence boost going into next year knowing that we beat a pretty good Nederland team.

Raider24, it’s been fun watching Josh truck people all year. Sure hope he can get a full game in this week. He’s got nothing to hang his head about, that kid played with a lot of heart every down!

Thank you! He really loves the game.  

2 hours ago, chorizo said:

Don’t get to his head like that,that head is already big enough..the Dad not the son..lol

2 hours ago, chorizo said:

Don’t get to his head like that,that head is already big enough..the Dad not the son..lol

Yes sir! Back when Central was really the shit! NEVER lost to your TJ Yellow Jackets, NEVER lost to the Brook, Indians, or Bulldogs! Them teams didn't even belong on the field with us!