Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NDFan09

CFP Play-Off Rankings/Scenarios

28 posts in this topic

1. Georgia 

2. Alabama 

3. Notre Dame 

4. Clemson 

5. Oklahoma 

6. Ohio State

7. Penn St

8. TCU

9. Wisconsin 

10. Miami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will see how for real miami is when they play Virginia tech and Notre dame these next 2 weeks

Crazy how Georgia is doing without Mark richt...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NDFan09 said:

1. Georgia 

2. Alabama 

3. Notre Dame 

4. Clemson 

5. Oklahoma 

6. Ohio State

7. Penn St

8. TCU

9. Wisconsin 

10. Miami

No tamu??

”This ain’t last year”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Oklahoma at 5...what a joke..

Considering they whipped Ohio St in Columbus, I guess the Buckeyes at 6 is a bigger joke.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aces_Full said:

Considering they whipped Ohio St in Columbus, I guess the Buckeyes at 6 is a bigger joke.  

Beating Ohio state at the shoe..good win

Losing to Iowa State at the time..bad loss

Close wins over 4-4 Texas and O-8 Baylor not very impressive.

I really don't understand what all goes into the committees thought process.

At this stage it doesn't matter and is just for conversation. All will change in the weeks to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad loss?  Maybe.  They are a ranked 14 &15 in the polls.  Just because it says Iowa St on their chest does not mean it's a BAD loss.  And they do have a quality win on the road.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iowa State, having lost only to Iowa in OT and Texas, will have a great opportunity to play for the Big XII championship. Wouldn't that be something. At the time they beat OU, they weren't ranked. So I consider that a bad loss for the Sooners. Now that the cyclones have toppled TCU, and are on the rise, those losses won't be considered a bad loss. Hopefully Texas will be back on top before much longer which will greatly improve my health and disposition. 

I agree with you on Troy State and their HC victory over LSU, which was a victory over the sec!

TxHoops likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Iowa State, having lost only to Iowa in OT and Texas, will have a great opportunity to play for the Big XII championship. Wouldn't that be something. At the time they beat OU, they weren't ranked. So I consider that a bad loss for the Sooners. Now that the cyclones have toppled TCU, and are on the rise, those losses won't be considered a bad loss. Hopefully Texas will be back on top before much longer which will greatly improve my health and disposition. 

I agree with you on Troy State and their HC victory over LSU, which was a victory over the sec!

Now let’s not discount Troy St.  Just because they lost the following week to South Alabama (in their first season playing football again after an extended absence), doesn’t mean those Trojans can’t play ball.  In fact, their defense is very prophylactic...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought it was all about the conference with you SEC goobs.  If so, Big 10 > Sun Belt.  Although based on this year with Troy and ULaLa, it appears the Sunny Belt matches up pretty favorably with the SECond to many conference. But the bright side is you all have two jocks to ride this year instead of one, thanks to Kirby and Georgia.  So it shouldn’t be nearly as smelly as usual.  HTH. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, NDFan09 said:

1. Georgia 

2. Alabama 

3. Notre Dame 

4. Clemson 

5. Oklahoma 

6. Ohio State

7. Penn St

8. TCU

9. Wisconsin 

10. Miami

I will repost it for you since you say second to many 

SECond to none 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fake News...lol...it's all in fun. It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out. Several teams will take a tumble and fall to someone they shouldn't along the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, team first said:

I will repost it for you since you say second to many 

SECond to Troy/Sun Belt.  And obviously the Big 10   And I guess the ACC since Clemson is the reigning champ that beat the team none of us other low hanging conference fruit can beat.  And maybe the Big 12 since they have 4 of the top 15 vs our 3.  But that’s it.  SECond to only those   And no more!

For once I couldn’t agree more...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, team first said:

How you know your team is terrible, when you take an argument to a totally different team. 

when your team is worse than your argument.

 

Who’s your team Sunflower?

nonsensical

just like Aggy

lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Miami vs Clemson will be a playoff game if you think about it.

Something tells me if Auburn wins out, you will see a 2 loss team in the playoffs. 

But what if Auburn beats bama then loses to Georgia in the conference ship? 

 

So many scenarios!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

King your correct the ACC championship game if it plays out like it should it's a playoff game... I'll b pulling hard for your Canes!

Bama and Auburn game will b a playoff game as well could the SEC championship matchup against Georgia! Good thing the SEC is so down this year if it was in the cellar like everyone thinks then Auburn wouldn't have a snow ball chance in hell to make playoffs...

But:

Auburn did knock off #1 Georgia and has a chance to knock of #1 Bama but if so and if that happens they will still have to win SEC Championship against a 1 lose Georgia team unless Georgia Tech ACC takes Dawgs out....?

Bama and Auburn playoffs start 25th of Nov. and winner gets the grand prize of playing Georgia...  Meanwhile back at the farm OU only has to worry with Kansas and West Virginia and know conference championship game isn't life easy!!!

 

team first likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LocknLoad said:

King your correct the ACC championship game if it plays out like it should it's a playoff game... I'll b pulling hard for your Canes!

Bama and Auburn game will b a playoff game as well could the SEC championship matchup against Georgia! Good thing the SEC is so down this year if it was in the cellar like everyone thinks then Auburn wouldn't have a snow ball chance in hell to make playoffs...

But:

Auburn did knock off #1 Georgia and has a chance to knock of #1 Bama but if so and if that happens they will still have to win SEC Championship against a 1 lose Georgia team unless Georgia Tech ACC takes Dawgs out....?

Bama and Auburn playoffs start 25th of Nov. and winner gets the grand prize of playing Georgia...  Meanwhile back at the farm OU only has to worry with Kansas and West Virginia and know conference championship game isn't life easy!!!

 

Don’t speak the truth to them, they not going like it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^

Dumb_and_dumber_soundtrack_cover.jpg

I’m going to try and interpret “sec engerish” and assume “know conference championship game” means “no conference championship game.”  If so, you accomplished the mission of the statement quoting yours in “not speaking the truth” lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0