Round 3 PeeWee Playoffs

DEM BOYZ

Port Arthur does not have much size but they hit and don't miss tackles. We had the size to move the ball on them but once a few of our kids took some hard pops it was over. Starting TB pulled himself out. QB was running timid looking for where the hit was coming from. We had a photographer take pics of the game for us. We had kids who literally were not touching anyone. Just standing there scared to get hit. PA won't give you anything and they run a simple offense. They just execute well. 

I am predicting Ned White vs Bmt in the Super Bowl. 

On 11/3/2017 at 4:30 PM, thaghost said:

The Ned-W -PA game was a very good game. In the end our game plan was to grind it out and a turnover inside the PA 15 and self inflicted penalties got us behind the chains. Port Arthur doesnt miss tackles and has great team speed. Boys played great on both side. Port Arthur coaches were respectful and professional. Im sure we will see each other again next year in the playoffs. Of course I'll be pulling for Ned-B, but good luck to both teams! And I just want to add Nederland has a team in every Superbowl besides Sr. Go Bulldogs!!!!