Nederland and Central

pakronos

47 minutes ago, bulldog81 said:

With a loss to PAM, Vidor would also finish 5-3. Is the tie breaker point differential? If so, that leaves Central staying home. Vidor +14, Nederland +3, Central -17. Go Titans!

Yes, Central should be big Pirate fans going forward.

17 minutes ago, jake94 said:

It’s all about matchups. I hope he’s right, but did they have much of a chance last year? 

I know there heavily favored but Zero chance! Come on man! Your welcome for beating them last year to give PNG a share of the DC! We supposedly didn’t have chance last year. Lol!

15 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

I was one of them and 4 turnovers later it happened, although I do Think PAMs defense is a lot better up front this year, so we shall see

We didn’t get all 4 those turnovers on the one yard line. They were on on side kicks. We still had to drive the field to score. So you say there’s a chance.... Hey that’s all we can ask for. Lol!   Man them stros wore me out last night! How bout them Astros!

yes they did it was a long game. Yes sir I said there was no way that PAM would lose to Vidor last year so I had to eat some crow, hahaha not the first time and prob wont be the last. I will say this though, after Playing both teams I feel that PAM is the stronger team and I would still have to go with PAM, So with that being said will Vidor prove me wrong again this year? We have Ozen this week expect this game to be over 4 mins into the first quarter, im leaving at halftime to go to deerlease. Trying not to look ahead into next weeks game, but how can you not get excited about Midcounty Madness, So ready hope the rain holds off, I know this week it isn't looking good for the middle of the week.

11 hours ago, Realville said:

I know there heavily favored but Zero chance! Come on man! Your welcome for beating them last year to give PNG a share of the DC! We supposedly didn’t have chance last year. Lol!

I'm giving points. Steak dinner? PAM wins by 10 or more....

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

I'm giving points. Steak dinner? PAM wins by 10 or more....

Not a betting man. If we have all our starting backs healthy then we have a chance. But I believe our big fullback who opens a lot big runs when we run inside may be out for the season. He’s been out since week 2 . Our running backs have been battling injuries all year. Which has hurt us since we run majority of the time. Either way I’ll be there to support them and enjoy these last two District games.