Porter wins out 7-1

BH loses to Porter 5-3

KWP wins out 5-3

I'm assuming KWP gets in because of head to head

Scenario 3

BH beats Porter 6-2

NC-Porter-Crosby-BH are in

Does this sound right?

Scenario 1 would have Crosby, Porter, Barbers Hill and New Caney.  Porter #1 DI, New Caney #2 DI, Crosby #1 D2, Barbers Hill #2 D2.  The tiebreaker as to BH, NC and KPark would go to positive points (margin of victory, capped at 21 pts per game) as all three teams are 1-1 against each other.  Under that, BH would have a +15 (6 point loss to KPark and 21 point win over NC), NC would be -5 (16 point win over KPark and 21 point loss to BH) and KPark would be -10 (6 point win over BH and 16 point loss to NC).

7 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Scenario 1 would have Crosby, Porter, Barbers Hill and New Caney.  Porter #1 DI, New Caney #2 DI, Crosby #1 D2, Barbers Hill #2 D2.  The tiebreaker as to BH, NC and KPark would go to positive points (margin of victory, capped at 21 pts per game) as all three teams are 1-1 against each other.  Under that, BH would have a +15 (6 point loss to KPark and 21 point win over NC), NC would be -5 (16 point win over KPark and 21 point loss to BH) and KPark would be -10 (6 point win over BH and 16 point loss to NC).

Thanks, so I guess the last scenario would be:

NC wins out and BH loses to Porter, BH is out due to KWP beating BH head to head?

Frodo, no, but #2 QB was going to be the guy next year. He's has a good arm and moves well. He's  a Junior and since taking over has done well. PNG would for sure be the favorite, but I think we have the team to make it competitive. Our Defense has started really playing well the second half of the season.

16 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Frodo, no, but #2 QB was going to be the guy next year. He's has a good arm and moves well. He's  a Junior and since taking over has done well. PNG would for sure be the favorite, but I think we have the team to make it competitive. Our Defense has started really playing well the second half of the season.

BH has really started playing better.

On 10/29/2017 at 11:23 PM, TradenupBH said:

Scenario 1

New Caney loses to Porter and Crosby 5-3

Porter beats NC and BH 7-1

Barbers Hill bye and loses to Porter 5-3

KWP beats Humble and Splendor 5-3

Crosby wins out 8-0

This scenario, New Caney stays home correct with Porter D1 #1 and KWP D1 #2

Crosby D2 #1 and BH D2 #2

Scenario 2

NC beats Porter and loses to Crosby 6-2

Crosby wins out 8-0

Porter wins out 7-1

BH loses to Porter 5-3

KWP wins out 5-3

I'm assuming KWP gets in because of head to head

Scenario 3

BH beats Porter 6-2

NC-Porter-Crosby-BH are in

Does this sound right?

Senior QB is released but not sure how much playing time he will get. I know for sure he will not start next week against Porter. 

Here is another way this could play out.  If NC beats Crosby, Porter beats BH, KPark wins and gets in.  This scenario would make Crosby the DII #2 seed playing PNG in the first round.  To me that's not a bad thing.  The winner of the first round would have it pretty easy after that in the 2nd round. 

47 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Here is another way this could play out.  If NC beats Crosby, Porter beats BH, KPark wins and gets in.  This scenario would make Crosby the DII #2 seed playing PNG in the first round.  To me that's not a bad thing.  The winner of the first round would have it pretty easy after that in the 2nd round. 

I agree. Marshall is just nasty.

2 hours ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

The question is can NC get a couple defensive stops and a turnover or two. I believe NC will be able to score on Crosby. Will Sqwirl play this week is also a question. He got dinged up a little this week. Will he be held out to get healthy for playoffs. Take him out of the equation also helps NC.

Those are the same things that I was wondering. Although, the backup RB is a hard runner that also averages about 8 yards per carry.  I just don't know how either team is going to take this game because honestly, it doesn't really matter. 

44 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

After what the Hill done to them no way they can beat Crosby

After watching some games you are right if NC plays like they did against BH they will not beat Crosby, but that NC team didn't play like they have the rest of the year. My point is you can't judge them from that game. Still they would have to play their best game in order to push Crosby. 

8 hours ago, CCRed said:

Dang!  Either way it’s going to be very hard to win but I would like to see png play us.  If both offenses are clicking both teams score 50+

Score 50+ & lose to us, yep, I’m good with that.