LCM-VS-Cleveland

LCMAlumtiger32

Well Im going take a minute and recall the game last night before proceeding to the Cleveland game. I might upset some good ole boys so my apologies before hand. First off, defense played outstanding missing a starting corner and safety and only give up too touchdowns blocked a extra point and field goal. I think well held HUF to about 160 yards total. They played awesome. Dline did not give up any big runs. On our offense well you can say we did not live up to our expectations. Our Oline was getting pushed around. Play calling has been pretty bad all year just go back and look at my comments earlier in the year im not saying this because we lost. Id say the offense is on the kids and the coach calling the plays. When you have line backers blitzing how about start throwing short routes instead of 50 yard passing making our Qb throw the ball up or just getting sacked because Oline could not protect him. Have two backs in the back field and  have the running backs flair out for a pass to keep the linebackers honest. IMO we should have never even went to overtime  our offense was trying to play yard ball and that comes down to coaching. Our Offense gave there Huffman Defense 14 points. Okay enough of my rant, we will go to Cleveland. I expect another close game. Winters set out the second half for his targeting I dont if the UIL will come down with a fine or a suspension whatever they want to do. But we need to bring up several kids from the JV. Last night should have been eye opening you have to bring more then 30 kids to a game just in case of injuries or ejections. Ill take my bears in a close one.

11 minutes ago, LastBearStanding17 said:

Well Im going take a minute and recall the game last night before proceeding to the Cleveland game. I might upset some good ole boys so my apologies before hand. First off, defense played outstanding missing a starting corner and safety and only give up too touchdowns blocked a extra point and field goal. I think well held HUF to about 160 yards total. They played awesome. Dline did not give up any big runs. On our offense well you can say we did not live up to our expectations. Our Oline was getting pushed around. Play calling has been pretty bad all year just go back and look at my comments earlier in the year im not saying this because we lost. Id say the offense is on the kids and the coach calling the plays. When you have line backers blitzing how about start throwing short routes instead of 50 yard passing making our Qb throw the ball up or just getting sacked because Oline could not protect him. Have two backs in the back field and  have the running backs flair out for a pass to keep the linebackers honest. IMO we should have never even went to overtime  our offense was trying to play yard ball and that comes down to coaching. Our Offense gave there Huffman Defense 14 points. Okay enough of my rant, we will go to Cleveland. I expect another close game. Winters set out the second half for his targeting I dont if the UIL will come down with a fine or a suspension whatever they want to do. But we need to bring up several kids from the JV. Last night should have been eye opening you have to bring more then 30 kids to a game just in case of injuries or ejections. Ill take my bears in a close one.

A fine?? Does LC-M pay their players?