West Orange Stark vs Liberty

tennisbc

10 minutes ago, Texasminuteman said:

I'm not a Liberty fan. I never have and probably never will be. I predicted Liberty by 6 because I believe that their ground game is going to slow the tempo to which WOS isn't used to. 

They tried this last year and still did not work. What makes you think this will work this year? The definition of insanity is trying to same thing over and over and expecting different results. Teams that run only do not win against WOS.

4 hours ago, tennisbc said:

They tried this last year and still did not work. What makes you think this will work this year? The definition of insanity is trying to same thing over and over and expecting different results. Teams that run only do not win against WOS.

People still don't understand.....when you run that offense, the Wing or Slot T, you will not win against WOS. It's not as much that we are so much better than anyone else, it's the simple fact that we see it so much! Coach T has that offense beyond figured out. As long as the kids keep their assignments it's lights out! We just won our 34th game in a row and I'd be willing to bet 90% of those 34 wins were against the Slot/Wing T.